User avatar

sabradan

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Guns

    [quote="Midnight"]Americans don't need guns, nowhere needs guns.[/quote] Ok, Midnight, lets have radical muslim suicide bombers attack you and your freinds in a cafe. Then we'll see where you stand on

    Jun 11, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Capitalism vs. Communism

    [quote="Midnight"]oh wow three claps for a mature and enlightened debater.[/quote] Well, sarcasm isn't wasted on you.... :? /sarcasm

    Jun 11, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    alright, I don't know why its not letting me embed the pics. I tried ALL THREE TAG OPTIONS that photobucket gave me, but none of 'em work! Can I send ...

    Jun 10, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Capitalism vs. Communism

    [quote="Midnight"]Obviously it's not trulest socialist no country is in the Europea Union. But it runs on socialist principles within a democracy such as jobs for life in a less relenting ...

    Jun 10, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Guns

    Its not the guns that kill people. Its something else, be it anger, frustration, the general immaturity of most gun-owning Americans. Although, I am a fervent believer in the right, ...

    Jun 10, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Capitalism vs. Communism

    France isn't a truly socialist country, though. Similar to the United States, it is a mixed economy, however, like Canada, it is leaning more towards socialism.

    Jun 10, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    dammit! How do you imbed your pics into the thread, jack?

    Jun 10, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: a brief bio au moi

    [quote="Firestarter"][quote]2000pts of DE for fantasy starting a new marine army and about 500 pts of IG. You're on the B&C? [/quote] Yes! I'm shadowdragonjacko. You didn't happen to click on ...

    Jun 10, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: a brief bio au moi

    [quote="Firestarter"][quote] play Warhammer and Warhammer 40K, and other things related to that hobby[/quote] w00t! Yes! Someone else! What armies do you play/paint? At the moment I'm finishing off a

    Jun 10, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    Heres some of me... Me over the summer doing some Army training Me and two of my buddies in Jerusalem take a wild guess... Sorry the pic quality is poor...

    Jun 10, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Organized Religion (Branch off of "What religion are yo

    [quote="Bobo"]What I believe about those cases in the Old Testament is that the people had to be destroyed so that God's chosen people weren't lead away into their wickedness and ...

    Jun 9, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Yearbooks

    Wow, that's a big yearbook! My school just got out, and they barely gave us any time to get signatures, since we got it on Tuesday (early pickup was Monday ...

    Jun 9, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: English or Western.

    Western

    Jun 9, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Piano Man

    I dunno. I liked it, especially the repetition. I don't really know why I liked the repetition either, because I normally don't but, ah, oh well. It reminded me of ...

    Jun 9, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is it THAT Dangerous?

    My dad isn't anti technology, exactly, he's more anti our generation. Particularly our table manners. He managed to link people who watch the Simpsons with people who eat like Americans ...

    Jun 9, 2005


If a million people say a foolish thing, it is still a foolish thing.
— Anatole France