User avatar

sabradan

  • Lounge, The Re: Michael Jacoson won????

    Brad, you mean to tell me that if you or I were on trial for the exact same thing with the exact same evidence (just an example, im not insinuating ...

    Jun 15, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Guns

    Sabradan, I don't really want to get in an argument about Israel, mainly because I have strong conditradictory feelings about it within myself. None of what I say is influenced ...

    Jun 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Michael Jacoson won????

    yea, except I don't really trust all the evidence. Like all celebrity trials, the so-called "evidence" and "witnesses" were very weak for the prosecution. He was guilty all along, and ...

    Jun 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    [quote="StormLord"]I'll soon send some... Need to get them first. Been to Croatia and Montenegro (hope you've heard of them) and guess what; I kill myself over taking as many pictures ...

    Jun 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    [quote="Crysi"]No, I do not bite my thumb at you sir, but I do bite my thumb. *laughs* Something like that. I wanna join the military...[/quote] You should. Its fun, actually

    Jun 13, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Band Geeks

    guitar

    Jun 13, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    Well, Ari (hehe, in Hebrew, thats a BOYS name) I was doing just some basic training stuff. Its called Gadna here, and all Israelis do it BEFORE you're actually inducted ...

    Jun 13, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Guns

    Cars can kill instantly. You can kill instantly without a gun - hit someone in the temple. Thank you, Incandescence. Not only CAN you kill without a gun (I know ...

    Jun 13, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Guns

    [quote="Midnight"] Sabradan, Israel is such a different situation and so instense that I can't really comment upon it. I can hardly comment on America, me (I edited that from be ...

    Jun 12, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    you're really pretty Faith...

    Jun 11, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: gâteau de marbre

    Well, I really don't understand the poem at all-- 1. My french is really bad and 2. its really not clear...its consitently unclear, actually. All the repetition of "its..." makes ...

    Jun 11, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Guns

    [quote="Midnight"]sabradan, wah??? Well i'd probably be dead and realise them being suicide bombers would mean a gun probably wouldn't make a difference.[/quote] Heh. Sorry, suicide bomber probably wa

    Jun 11, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Capitalism vs. Communism

    [quote="Midnight"]Brad, wah? all economic principles are written about? sabradan, What..come on you said 'suck' it deserved some degree of sarcasm. sorry.[/quote] Don't apologize! That is step 1 in be

    Jun 11, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Gaza Pullout...your oppinions?

    well....what do you think?

    Jun 11, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Do you care?

    I care a lot, and thats one thing that I really want to study in-depth in college. Marching Gurl....I think that you and your classmates may have different oppinions on ...

    Jun 11, 2005


I continue to be a reverse hipster, I only do things after they've ceased being cool
— BluesClues