User avatar

sabradan

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Gaza Pullout...your oppinions?

    Information on the Gaza Strip here. but its not just the Gaza strip, its the Israeli pullout from said Gaza strip. Personally, I'm torn, but I'll save my oppinion for ...

    Jun 18, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    I am the one on the FAR LEFT, so a cookie goes to whoever guessed correctly!

    Jun 18, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: CL is Graduating

    I kinda agree with stormlord. I mean, I agree, I sure am glad as hell to be outta HS, but to leave the town where I have lived a good ...

    Jun 18, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Ready to be an english citizen?

    6 Fontroy, please explain yourself

    Jun 18, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    I want to see if you guys can guess and see which one I am. Yes, I am in there. hehe. If you really are stumped, well, pm me.

    Jun 18, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    lets try this again: WE DID IT!!!!!!!!

    Jun 17, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    I already did

    Jun 17, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    why isn't it working?!?!?

    Jun 17, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: CL is Graduating

    me too... All together now.... WE DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Jun 17, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Colours

    black is the absence of all color, and white is the combination of all color.

    Jun 17, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Capitalism vs. Communism

    I don't think he's just talking about Iraq. I think he might just be talking about one of the many other allieances and agreements that France has soured its relation ...

    Jun 16, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Colours

    my two favorite colors are green and blue.

    Jun 16, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    lets try this again... WE DID IT!!!!

    Jun 16, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Guns

    A gun is just a tool. Similar to a hammer, or a knife, or a spoon, or a saw. You guys are making guns oout to be the evil, when ...

    Jun 15, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Weight Lifters?

    I lift. Or, at least I used to, but I gotta get back into it again--I'm gettin' pudgy. When I was lifting every other day I could squat 400lbs. Now, ...

    Jun 15, 2005


We join for the writing and stay for the community!
— Horisun