User avatar

sabradan

  • Lounge, The Re: Who are you?

    wow, that was great Qi!

    Jun 22, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: How old are you?

    Heh... I'm young. 14 and seven monthes and nine days...heh... I'm going into high school--- a freshman...any advice? I may die with my course load... :) My advice is know ...

    Jun 22, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Capitalism vs. Communism

    Just because the French are sympathetic to the Palestinian cause does not mean they're anti-semitic. no, but it does make them Anti-Israeli. What makes them anti-semetic is that the government ...

    Jun 22, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Illegal Immigration

    No of course not. I have issue with the laws. I also find the label of 'illegal immigrant' horrible. would you prefer "wetback"?

    Jun 22, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Who are you?

    "I am what I am, and I will be what I will be" quess the quote people!

    Jun 21, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: How old are you?

    18

    Jun 21, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Who are you?

    I am me.

    Jun 21, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Illegal Immigration

    true, but that has nothing to do with the "legal" immigrants. We really need to reform the immigration laws period. Both "legal" immigrants, and those of questionable legality.

    Jun 20, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Whats your life style?

    well....first off, I'm sorry if I'm reoppening a dead topic... Ok here goes: My lifestyle: I drink sometimes, I have never smoked tobacco, and every once in a VERY LONG ...

    Jun 20, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Anyone like old-school games?

    Marios a communist. But the old-school original Zelda is the shit.

    Jun 20, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Capitalism vs. Communism

    I don't like France/the French for the most part, but I have what I feel is a good reason. The French don't like me. I am American, they don't like ...

    Jun 20, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Illegal Immigration

    not too mention we have WAAAAAY too many immigrants here as it is, who are all willing to work for peanuts, thus making it hard for all of the honest, ...

    Jun 20, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Gaza Pullout...your oppinions?

    I have QUITE a bit of articles, from various sources. Ill post them as soon as I can find 'em all. Incandescence, I didn't realize I HAD an attitude. I ...

    Jun 20, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Gaza Pullout...your oppinions?

    usually one assumes that on such a hot-button issue, people won't be so uninformed.

    Jun 19, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    hehehe...I started a trend.

    Jun 19, 2005


For a short space of time I remained at the window watching the pallid lightnings that played above Mont Blanc and listening to the rushing of the Arve, which pursued its noise way beneath. The same lulling sounds acted as a lullaby to my too keen sensations; when I placed my head upon my pillow, sleep crept over me; I felt it as it came and blessed the giver of oblivion.
— Mary Shelley, Frankenstein