User avatar

sabradan

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Israel and Palestine

    No, but it does prove that you know nothing about what we are talking about. For a composite glimpse, read this poem: The Bus^

    Jun 30, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    You look very...um...nice....Crysi (I'm trying not to sound innapropriate here)

    Jun 30, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Israel and Palestine

    Thank you Bobo. How's this Qi, YOU have freinds get attacked in their own homes (no, not in the territories), and YOU talk to someone on moment, the next moment, ...

    Jun 30, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Israel and Palestine

    no, I just grow tired of the only person defending the truth and the innocent. I grow tired of bieng the only defender of justice on this forum. Baisically, I ...

    Jun 29, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Israel and Palestine

    again, wrong.

    Jun 28, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: KKK

    I don't think anyone can truley defend the beliefs and actions of the KKK and still be considered a caring human bieng.

    Jun 27, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Israel and Palestine

    no, no, no, no, no. America has supported Israel for two reasons: 1. Its the RIGHT thing to do, and 2. Israel is the only democracy in the middle east. ...

    Jun 26, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: This Chaos You Have Caused

    I think its good over all. It is very good especially in terms of imagery but you really need to check your spelling, grammar, and syntax

    Jun 26, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is Homosexuality Against Christianity?

    Well.. Let's leave that to an actual debate on religion, shall we? (I don't agree that Catholicism should be considered Christianity, by the way) Anyway TBR, that's an excellent theory. ...

    Jun 22, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is Homosexuality Against Christianity?

    yes, we all sin. But if we sin, are we not so obligated to repent our sins and turn from our sinfulness and turn towards G-d?

    Jun 22, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Capitalism vs. Communism

    No i'm sympathetic to cause....not the actions of the minority. with a bomb every day somewhere I doubt its the minority, and if it is, the majority desrves what it ...

    Jun 22, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is Homosexuality Against Christianity?

    Personally I only found out recently that most christian religions are against homosexuality. Personally I have no qualms with it, and I think people who dislike the act, or the ...

    Jun 22, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Capitalism vs. Communism

    Sabradan! No it doesn’t!! I’m sympathetic to the Palestinian cause and I’m not anti-Israel, it’s not that black and white. Also that’s not true about France and the swastikas and ...

    Jun 22, 2005
  • Writing Tips Re: tips for journal-style?

    Ok, heres the deal: I want to write a short story about a kid that survives the holocaust/Warsaw ghetto uprising/whatever and survives it all and moves to israel and joins ...

    Jun 22, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is Homosexuality Against Christianity?

    I agree with Crysi, especially since (even though I am not Christian) a have a few gay freinds, and I love them a lot. (in a purely platonic way), yet ...

    Jun 22, 2005


Don't gobblefunk around with words.
— Roald Dahl