User avatar

sabradan

  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    *grumbles* I just checked my profile, the BBcode is turned ON, so I don't know what the hell the problem is. Somebody help me?

    Jul 22, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    Nice names there CL, Harry and Cho... You're right, you DEFINATELY DONT look like twins. You barely look related. Alright, so that this isn't spam.... This pic was taken last ...

    Jul 22, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: HP Fever

    And I LOATHED Ginny in this book. Ugh, God I hated her. Why? I have always really liked the Ginny character. I think she's my favorite female character in the ...

    Jul 22, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: coke and pain

    seems rather dark and depressing. But the wording and imagery are nice.

    Jul 21, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The War in Iraq/ 9 11

    I'd like to know where you get your information, Qi.

    Jul 21, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The War in Iraq/ 9 11

    I do support the war; it's doing more good than you're giving it credit for. And yes, George Bush does have motives. In the long run it will work out. ...

    Jul 21, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: "There is no terrorist threat" quote, Michael Moor

    I tend to agree with Incan and Qi. However I do believe in the right to free speech and that, to me at least, means ALL speech. I have even ...

    Jul 21, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: HP Fever

    Finished it at 3:30 this morining. Loved it. I was shocked and appauled that she killed off Dumbledore. It will be quite odd to see the third book and they're ...

    Jul 21, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Harry Potter...no really

    There are many things that might happen, that we feel we want to happen, but may or may not happen. She's tricky like that.

    Jul 21, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Pictures

    *mouth hits floor*

    Jul 21, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Draw me a picture!

    Another siren wails through the air peircing it, like a sword peirces flesh; its just an ordinary day wailing, wailing, like the mourners at tomorrows funerals phones ring constantly "Did ...

    Jul 21, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Harry Potter...no really

    I just finished reading it about, oh, 20 minutes ago, and seriously enjoyed it. I never really felt that Rowling was a bad writer, just a simple one, who writes ...

    Jul 21, 2005
  • Fantasy Novels Re: "the untitled vampire fictional story project" or

    looks good from here.

    Jul 9, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortion

    I agree with the woman's right to choose abortion for the following reason: Most people who would have the abortion (i.e. teen mothers, etc) are not mentally or emotionally prepared ...

    Jun 30, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Israel and Palestine

    nor is stating that proof is not.

    Jun 30, 2005


Keep your face always toward the sunshine - and the shadows will fall beyond you.
— Walt Whitman