User avatar

sabradan

  • Randomosity Re: YoshiArmada Had An Anxiety Attack

    I told him he needed to relax and enjoy being a kid....but no one ever listens to me, so big surprise there..... Tell him I hope he feels better.

    Jul 23, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Organized Religion (Branch off of "What religion are yo

    Multiple religions, one deity, different names/paths to Him (or her, or it, or whatever)

    Jul 23, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Anyone got a good joke.

    Why did Helen Keller's dog run away? You would too if your name was ajjdofsetriopagfuiodgsdugudf9!!!! Why don't women need umbrellas? Because it never rains between the bedroom and the kitchen!

    Jul 23, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Harry Potter...no really

    Ok, my theory as to why the Harry/Ginny thing was so fast when compared to Harry and Cho is twofold: 1. Hormones. In the previous books, they both were younger, ...

    Jul 23, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: (Marxian) Communism

    [quote="QiGuaiGongFu"]number 1: swizterland isn't a true communist state, a true communist state has never existed. Swizterland is also a very small country, and doesn't have a very broad consumer bas

    Jul 23, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Book of Rock

    No... I've seen much better parodies of the bible. First, you need to get the language perfect for this to work. You're getting close, but not nearly close enough if ...

    Jul 23, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Anyone got a good joke.

    I've heard the third one before. I like it though. If anybody has any bad/gruesome/etc jokes PM them to me. I LOVE THEM. Heres one: The President, the Pope, Bill ...

    Jul 22, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: London Suicide Bombers

    That really sucks it was on your birthday. Some Birthday present....

    Jul 22, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: I miss my girlfriend

    I miss my freinds from Israel, especially since I can't visit them now, cuz I'll get drafted, and my mom doesn't want that. And I really wish I could go ...

    Jul 22, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The War in Iraq/ 9 11

    of course, and he did "not" tell you about it either. Right? I know all about military security (Im Israeli as well as American, remember. I have served in a ...

    Jul 22, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Book of Rock

    This is a sample of my Bible-parody called "The book of rock". I like it so far, but please tell me if it is or not, or if I should ...

    Jul 22, 2005
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Behind Coffee Colored Lashes

    This is really quite lovely, and really very good. I really like the imagery. The character kinda reminds me of myself a little bit---a dreamer, a romantic, who never completely ...

    Jul 22, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Harry Potter...no really

    My favorite male character is Harry, followed in a tie with Ron and Dumbledore My favorite female character is actually Ginny, not that showoff Hermione who pouts whenever someone does ...

    Jul 22, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Organized Religion (Branch off of "What religion are yo

    This is probably deviating from said topic a little bit, but it seemed the topic to post this in. For those of you whose religious writings/prayers are (at least mostly) ...

    Jul 22, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The War in Iraq/ 9 11

    I know its an old technique. I know we (US Spec Ops) used it in Italy and Germany in WW2. But I would like to see the source that says ...

    Jul 22, 2005


That, sir, is the most frightening battlefield in the world: the blank page.
— Larry McMurtry, Comanche Moon