User avatar

sabradan

  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    Sabradan, I want you to take me shooting! Okay, but we can't use the M-16s, cuz those belong to the I can't let you use them. Hell, in America, I ...

    Jul 28, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    I'm not sure if I've shown you guys this one or not yet, but its one of the few pictures I look halfway decent in. I rarely look good in ...

    Jul 28, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Wishlist!

    I didn't get anything for my birthday. But for graduation I got a shiny new laptop!

    Jul 24, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Wishlist!

    but Chameleons are really cool! In Israel, we used to go out at night, and we'd just see em on the trees just chillin and we'd "catch" them, and hold ...

    Jul 24, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Wishlist!

    OOOOO, I've heard those are REALLY nice...

    Jul 24, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Organized Religion (Branch off of "What religion are yo

    What about non-deistic religions (Taoism, Buddhism, etc)? I think Deity is a tricky word in that it implies will and worship. Buddhism has a deity, it just has no name, ...

    Jul 24, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: My reply to Qi and Sabradan on the London Bombers

    Incan....Um, ok? Let me rephrase what I intended to say. I have a GREAT deal of sympathy for the British people. I have freinds who are British, who, incedentally just ...

    Jul 23, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: My reply to Qi and Sabradan on the London Bombers

    I am sorry, I didn't mean to be insensitive, it just to me seems that when compared with others, you were very lucky and I don't really feel you have ...

    Jul 23, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Dawn of War

    So do I, but we obviously cant go state to state now can we? Orks and was Tau, didnt turn out well. Sure we can! My army will conquer all, ...

    Jul 23, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Dawn of War

    I play the real thing....the original table-top warhammer 40K game.

    Jul 23, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The War in Iraq/ 9 11

    Islamic fundamentalists will find the ammo anywhere they want to. These people are looking for reasons to attack us. Bush has surrounded himself with yes men. He doesn't want people ...

    Jul 23, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: FYI my critiquing list

    "The book of rock"....its in "other fiction"

    Jul 23, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Harry Potter...no really

    Its... unhuman like. Especially for like, 16. Not even for vengeance would a 16 year old go for revenge. I mean if he stayed at Hogwarts and went periodically it ...

    Jul 23, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: London Suicide Bombers

    Ok, nevermind, found some time: Your right, mid. i know nothing about the subway bombings. i wasn't there. you lost what, 50 people, at the most? We lost five fucking ...

    Jul 23, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: London Suicide Bombers

    Surreal, yes that's true but it doesn't feel like that living here. It is all very close to home, a woman round the corner from me had a best friend ...

    Jul 23, 2005


i got called an enigma once so now i purposefully act obtuse
— chikara