User avatar

sabradan

  • Narrative Poetry Re: The My Lai Massacre

    Just a note, in Viet Nam (where the My Lai massacre took place) it is lush jungle, so they wouldn't be wearing khaki. More dark greens and browns...jungle pattern camo.

    Jun 18, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Greatest Treasure

    (placeholder! will post tomorrow after work!)

    Jun 18, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: shutterbutton.

    The third one is the best.

    Jun 16, 2007
  • Archive Re: Piracy Upon the Sea

    I need an oppening.

    Jun 13, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Jihadist

    [Kylan, I originally HAD meant him to be on flight 107, but we can just pretend its a different flight, and we can change along with the story. Go with ...

    Jun 12, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Through The Lens Pt. 1

    Alright, by now you know how I go about critiquing photos so I shant waste your time. 1. It is pretty good, in terms of basic physics of photography. Everything ...

    Jun 9, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Bye Everyone!

    Have a good trip Nate! Ah, I remember the Boy Scouts summercamps! I went to Owasapie, Napowan and Lakota. Ring any bells? Unfortunately, All I remember about the Scout Law ...

    Jun 8, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Jihadist

    [Kylan, no one is questioning your patriotism. But I would recommend not to get TOO much into the head of a terra-ist, if you get my meaning. Also, you REALLY ...

    Jun 8, 2007
  • Research Re: Dissertation- HELP ME! thats right, YOU!

    If you need help, I just finished a really tough course load this semester and can help give much advice and knowledge from this side of the pond. However, in ...

    Jun 8, 2007
  • Archive Re: Star Wars storybook (?) DT

    The whole "Telling from the sith side" is kind of redundant, as this is a storybook, not a story. We are all co-writers, writing from our characters POV, so its ...

    Jun 8, 2007
  • Archive Re: Star Wars storybook (?) DT

    I think the death of a local planetary governor, or a mid-level senator would work best.

    Jun 5, 2007
  • Archive Re: Star Wars storybook (?) DT

    Saber-chuckas? No. Just No. Anyway, as for re-emergence of the sith, works for me.

    Jun 5, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Greatest Treasure

    "Whataya say, Elf Boy?" The newcomer had said. With a swiftness not only of his elven genes, but also his many years as a rogue and warrior, and wiht a ...

    Jun 5, 2007
  • Archive Re: Star Wars storybook (?) DT

    sounds good.

    Jun 2, 2007
  • Archive Re: Piracy Upon the Sea

    Jack McMannus, walked the docks of the port of Antigua with more than a little apprehension. More oft than not the people here were either pirates, or Royal Navy, or ...

    Jun 2, 2007


When all think alike, no one is thinking very much.
— Walter Lippmann