User avatar

sabradan

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: US Muslim Scholars issue Fatwa against terrorism

    first of all, "Islam" doesn't mean peace. Salaam does. And second of all, those wars WERE defensive. 1948, 7 arab armies invaded the 50 or so Square Km that was ...

    Aug 4, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Indian Names

    The first amendment garantees the right of liberty, and the persuit of happiness. The constitution has this nasty habbit of contradicting itself. It was designed that way. Besides, the name ...

    Aug 4, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Smoking

    No, its not a bong. TRUST ME, I know what a bong looks like, and how you use one. It works quite differently. The "English term" for a hookah is ...

    Aug 4, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Sexual Harrassment

    I think, in many aspects, they are too strict. For example, if a man merely LOOKS at a woman in a way she doesn't like, it can be considered "sexual ...

    Aug 4, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: US Muslim Scholars issue Fatwa against terrorism

    Wow, where'd you hear THAT particular lie? Mohammad was uneducated, he couldn't even write. He dictated the Koran to someone who could. Mohammad himself, was not a war lord, however ...

    Aug 4, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Indian Names

    Galatea: "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right ...

    Aug 4, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Chinese socks vs. American socks

    I like the American socks. Those are the only ones I buy, simply because of comfort. So, I say let free trade reign. Oh, and Gal, about the Chinese owning ...

    Aug 4, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Smoking

    Nope, not a bong, a hookah, actually healthier than cigs, pipes, bongs, etc. The only filter used is water, or sometimes milk.

    Aug 4, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Smoking

    box of cigs is 3 dollars. This has already been disgussed. The us government does NOT deny that cigarettes are legal partly due to the economy. We would go bankrupt ...

    Aug 3, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Smoking

    what do we mean by smoking? Do we mean just cigs, or stronger stuff. Anyway, I smoke whatever every once in a while. I used to do it all the ...

    Aug 3, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Devil and Harry Potter?

    I find the whole "harry potter and all books that have magic in them to be evil and satanic and anti-G-d" argument purely stupid. Everything I would have said has ...

    Aug 3, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Indian Names

    We can't eliminate everything that might possibly be hurtful, or disrespectful, or what have you to every single person. It would be infeasable, and stupid. If I were a native ...

    Aug 1, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Indian Names

    We can't eliminate everything that might possibly be hurtful, or disrespectful, or what have you to every single person. It would be infeasable, and stupid. If I were a native ...

    Aug 1, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Indian Names

    I say keep 'em. For two reasons: 1. Political correctness sucks, and 2. It keeps the history and tradition of places alive. So, in short, the University of Illinoid Champaign ...

    Aug 1, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    Me and my sister on vacation in Mackinac Island, Michigan. If you're wondering, the shirt says "kiss me i'm irish, I love you, you're beautiful, I'm only attracted to your ...

    Jul 31, 2005


If you ever find yourself in the wrong story, leave.
— Mo Willems