User avatar

sabradan

  • Writing Activities Re: Character Conversations

    "Pleased to meet you, Joe, Johanna," Ari said enthusiastically. "Where are you from? I know you aren't locals," Ari said smiling. Ari pulls the pack of Marlboros out of his ...

    Aug 4, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Three FavouriteThings Today

    -my freinds -four more years till I move back to Israel for good! w00t! -chips -chinese food -internet -sleeping late -my new job -showers

    Aug 4, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Conversations

    "You guys aren't from around here are you," Ari asks, smiling slightly. "These beach parties are okay, but they usually get busted by eight o clock," he said to the ...

    Aug 4, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Conversations

    The dog kept shoving a stick into Ari's hand. As it did so, it noticed it wasn't a stray, as he'd originally thought. He noticed the collar. He moved his ...

    Aug 4, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: politics

    well, now that was um, quite lovely now wasn't it? But stylistically its pretty good.

    Aug 4, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Monologues--I need help!

    I had to perform a monolouge in front of my writing class. I chose the scene in full metal jacket where they first get to basic training. But there is ...

    Aug 4, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Teens Kicked out of Ball Game For "offensive" Shir

    I am still a firm believer that freedom of speech means ALL SPEECH.

    Aug 4, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Smoking

    But it SHOULDN'T. Its not hurting anyone.

    Aug 4, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: US Muslim Scholars issue Fatwa against terrorism

    We gave it back as soon as they signed a peace treaty. To do so earlier would be stupidity, because it would have eliminated all barganining chips.

    Aug 4, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Conversations

    Ari put the picture back in his pocket, and kneeled down to play with the dog that was bounding towards him.

    Aug 4, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: What's in a title?

    "Forget" makes me think of a story where somebody, for some reason, knows TOO MUCH, and they'd best fuhgeddaboutit haha, I had to do that, couldn't resist. Or else. Fuhgeddaboutit!

    Aug 4, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Dream Pets

    I want a horse, a dragon and a monkey. Can someone buy me a monkey?

    Aug 4, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Conversations

    Ok, I guess I'll join in. I take it we are all on this beach? Ari looks out on the late afternoon sun on the beach near Eilat, Israel. He ...

    Aug 4, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Things You Love

    Cashews. Have I mentioned this? I love cashews. :offers nuts: Really? I prefer pistachios. Depression--I have the best revelations when I'm depresed, and the deepest words come from my mouth ...

    Aug 4, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Smoking

    Actually, you can use a bong to smoke hookah. I know when people think of bongs they think of marijuana generally, but you can use them for hookah too. Sabradan, ...

    Aug 4, 2005


My tongue must tell the anger of my heart, or else my heart, concealing it, will break...
— Katherine, The Taming of the Shrew