User avatar

sabradan

  • Randomosity Re: Monologues--I need help!

    I'd pay money to see a little girl be the sarge. That would be funny.

    Aug 4, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: US Muslim Scholars issue Fatwa against terrorism

    He could've had generals under him. Also, during the Hajj from Medina, he had some followers come with him. They helped him raise an army. He could've stayed for so ...

    Aug 4, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Smoking

    Why should the government protect people from themselves?

    Aug 4, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Teens Kicked out of Ball Game For "offensive" Shir

    it descriminates against dumbasses. You took the words right out of my mouth.

    Aug 4, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: US Muslim Scholars issue Fatwa against terrorism

    sure they do. Warlords are like their people's king. Gengis Khan was a warlord, but he was also a king. He could decide to take time to do what he ...

    Aug 4, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Smoking

    No, I don't doubt that they all started with Marijuana, but that doesnt mean anyone he smokes pot will automatically have the desire to do the harder stuff, either. I ...

    Aug 4, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Monologues--I need help!

    She didn't mind it though, in fact she liked it alot. My teacher is one of those new-age teachers who feels that language/decency limits only sets barriers. She wanted us ...

    Aug 4, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Smoking

    You know as well as I do Qi, that "Gateway drug" is a term invented by truth.org, or the "anti-drug" people, as well as the federal government in order to ...

    Aug 4, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: US Muslim Scholars issue Fatwa against terrorism

    there are two types of "educated" for warlords: 1. educated in battlefield things, tactics, weapons, etc. and 2. educated in a scholarly way. Mohammed was educated in the first aspect. ...

    Aug 4, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Conversations

    "Sure, I'll come. I'm always up for a party," Ari says. "But I don't understand. You're not going into the army? Aren't you a citizen? You know its mandatory for ...

    Aug 4, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Smoking

    I disagree. As long as they don't drive or in another way risk someone elses life, let them smoke. I see no problem with it. Yes, some people will make ...

    Aug 4, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Conversations

    "You moved here four years ago, huh?" Ari asks. "I've never seen you around here before. I think theres a lot to do around here. When are you going to ...

    Aug 4, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    ^ ^ ^ Has a nickname that is also a Hebrew man's name. *giggles uncontrollably for no apparent reason*

    Aug 4, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Smoking

    Its a victim less crime, unless you are irresponsible and go out and drive while under the influence. If you do it responsibly, and just sit and toke and eat ...

    Aug 4, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Dream Pets

    hey, a penguin would be cool, but I couldn't live in cold enough climate for them....

    Aug 4, 2005


Anger is an acid that can do more harm to the vessel in which it is stored than to anything on which it is poured.
— Mark Twain