User avatar

sabradan

  • Writing Activities Re: Character Conversations

    Ari stops, and turns and sees the third addition to their little party. He stops and introduces himself. "Hi. The name's Ari. We were just gonna go down and have ...

    Aug 5, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Smoking

    Democracy isn't perfect. It's probably the best system around so far, but it's far from perfect. I think the masses can very easily be wrong. Right now, for example, they're ...

    Aug 5, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Conversations

    "Sounds good to me, ahh....sorry, I forgot your name...," says Ari. He pauses for a moment and said, "wait a minute, I have the perfect idea, follow me." he said, ...

    Aug 5, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Conversations

    "Hey, don't worry about it. Most people here like American tourists. I do. They're pretty cool, usually. Even if when they try to speak Hebrew their accents are funny," Ari ...

    Aug 5, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Conversations

    "Hey. How's it going?" Ari says politely. He is getting bored, because this party is full of a bunch of stuck up businessmen and their families, mostly foreign. "So, I ...

    Aug 5, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Smoking

    I never ONCE said I needed them, in fact I said that I havent smoked for over six months. I am only saying that Americans should have the RIGHT to ...

    Aug 5, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Picture album thingymajiggers!

    *sings the intransical makarena song--HEY! MAKARENA!*

    Aug 5, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Indian Names

    It just says that they were here first, which shows them the respect they deserve. They were only here before the English got here, not necessarily here first. And, really, ...

    Aug 5, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Smoking

    No, it wouldn't, because most Americans don't like true freedom.

    Aug 5, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Advertisment Thread (for people who want their work critted)

    I would be much abliged if anyone could read either my poem called "the bus", its about a bus bombing, sad, and graphic, but I like it alot. Its in ...

    Aug 5, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Conversations

    "So, Ivy, where are you from?" Ari asks, sure she's a tourist. "Me, I live 15 kilometers north of here, on Kibbutz Ketura." He takes another sip of the beer. ...

    Aug 5, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Smoking

    I'm defending the cause, because its the right thing to do.

    Aug 4, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Conversations

    Ari accepts the beer, and begins to drink. He thinks to himself, that the stalker guy, whoever he is, is really creepy and desperate. "You know the Knesset passed a ...

    Aug 4, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: US Muslim Scholars issue Fatwa against terrorism

    Commmanding Mohammed's armies.

    Aug 4, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Smoking

    But those all still contribute to the economy. Therefore, not BAD. Unless someone actually goes out, under the influence and actually physically harms someone else, these laws are protecting others ...

    Aug 4, 2005


These were autumn mornings, the time of year when kings of old went forth to conquest; and I, never stirring from my little corner in Calcutta, would let my mind wander over the whole world.
— Rabindranath Tagore, The Cabuliwallah