User avatar

sabradan

  • Lounge, The Re: Chinese socks vs. American socks

    Qi, do I ever agree with you?

    Aug 5, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Smoking

    right, but its harder to transport it. it takes more work, and its easy to lose it. making it legal would mean that there would be no worries about transportation ...

    Aug 5, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Conversations

    Ari notices the rest of the group is starting to catch up, so he turns around, and says over his shoulder "C'mon guys, this way," as he veers off the ...

    Aug 5, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Conversations

    "Well, you wanna tell me?" Ari asks slightly perturbed, but more embarrassed than anything. He unscrews the top of the whiskey bottle and takes a swig. "Ah, thanks. Thats some ...

    Aug 5, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Smoking

    just because Meth users started on weed doesn't mean that if we legalize weed we will somehow get so many more meth users, et al. The idea of a "Gateway ...

    Aug 5, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Monologues--I need help!

    theres always the brides speach from kill bill 2. or oren ishii's speach in the first one. or you could recite the Koran in traditional arabic hyminal. I'm not sure ...

    Aug 5, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Conversations

    "Hey, man, I forgot your name, sorry," Ari begins to the blonde haired boy. He continues, "Ya got anything left in there?" he too turns backwards, and slows his pace ...

    Aug 5, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Smoking

    You could legalize marijuana and still make it illegal to sell in stores. Theres a difference between use and sales/production. And again, just because Meth users started on weed doesn't ...

    Aug 5, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Chinese socks vs. American socks

    no. Yes.

    Aug 5, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Conversations

    "If you guys wait for ten minutes more, I promise you the best swimming, and anything else this beach has to offer, you've ever had," he said proudly. He kept ...

    Aug 5, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Smoking

    Legalizing drugs would save us tax-payers tons of money (actually...right now I get my taxes returned to me since my income's low...except for maybe the good ones like social security, ...

    Aug 5, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Conversations

    "Good job, my freind. Very good job." Ari says euphorically, as he walks and the others follow him.

    Aug 5, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Smoking

    Again, these things are not necisarily true of marijuana smokers. Meth addicts, maybe, but I am not saying legalize meth. And who said anything about giving them free medical treatment ...

    Aug 5, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Conversations

    "Depends on the kind," Ari says. "What kind were you able to nab?" He asks the kid. "Theres a little beach snack shop and 'grocer' down on the beach near ...

    Aug 5, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Monologues--I need help!

    Trust me, Gal. Good times, good times. Me and a couple freinds of mine did that in the variety show....good times, good times.

    Aug 5, 2005


sometimes i'm like "I should say something quotable to make it into the quote gen" but then I feel bad because quote gen quotes are very spontaneous
— theromanticchemist