User avatar

sabradan

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Smoking

    I would not deny that to many, this may be the case, but that does not mean that it is because of the Marijuana, or that every person who treis ...

    Aug 5, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Conversations

    "Oh, thats coo-er, brill," Ari said as he reached the water line. "Here in Israel, we say 'sababa'," he said as he began to go deeper into the water.

    Aug 5, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Chinese socks vs. American socks

    Fine. No, you liar! You and I both know that you and I agreeing on the fact that we both like Full Metal Jacket is just a fabrication of the ...

    Aug 5, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Smoking

    that wont do any good. Punishment is not a deterrent for crime. its just a punishment. Tell that to the Saudis.

    Aug 5, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Conversations

    "Brill? Whats brill?" Ari asked interested. He was always interested in finding ways to improve his english, and he thought that perhaps this was a word his teacher hadn't taught ...

    Aug 5, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Smoking

    But stealing IS illegal. We're not saying we should legalize stealing, just drugs. Thank you, J. I'm not saying legalize all the bad by products that some stoners may pick ...

    Aug 5, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Conversations

    As soon as people start dropping down, Ari moves to a far corner of the rock face wall, as he knows it well, and without feeling around for more than ...

    Aug 5, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Smoking

    I read it each time, and I still fail to see how legalizing marijuana will raise your taxes any more than they already are. If anything, it might lower them.

    Aug 5, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Conversations

    Ari finishes helping all the stragglers up, and he motions for everyone to follow him through a hole about 10 feet in diameter at the top of the rock outcrop. ...

    Aug 5, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Chinese socks vs. American socks

    Fine, we do occasionally agree. But not in this instance. Happy now?

    Aug 5, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Smoking

    Qi, I fail to see how people killing themselves off has anything to do with your, or my, tax dollars.

    Aug 5, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi

    Curse you! You got my hopes up for nothing! /sarcasm. Welcome!

    Aug 5, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Chinese socks vs. American socks

    Ok. I'll give you that. But other than that, no.

    Aug 5, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Smoking

    I would not deny that to many, this may be the case, but that does not mean that it is because of the Marijuana, or that every person who treis ...

    Aug 5, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Conversations

    "Ok, guys and gals, were almost there," Ari says while climbing. He looks back over his shoulder to see the borderline drunken Ivy struggling with her climb. He turns over ...

    Aug 5, 2005


I would be a terrible novel protagonist.
— mellifera