User avatar

sabradan

  • Writing Activities Re: Character Conversations

    "Alright, lets go," Ari says, jumping up onto the rope ladder, and immediately scaling the first half of it in three quick steps. "I promise not to go TOO fast," ...

    Aug 5, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Teens Kicked out of Ball Game For "offensive" Shir

    Yes

    Aug 5, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Chinese socks vs. American socks

    No, you and I both know the communists don't have the fiscal opportunity to develop the ability to fabricate such lies!

    Aug 5, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Smoking

    It never says that. It never says anything like that. If the government decides that as part of its duty to protect its people includes protecting idiots from themselves, then ...

    Aug 5, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Conversations

    "Oh, hell, now I have to go find her. Did we leave anybody else behind?" Ari asked slightly perturbed. "Anybody else want to come with me?" Ari asked, hopefully putting ...

    Aug 5, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Why do YOU write?

    Because I can Because the blank page is there

    Aug 5, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Teens Kicked out of Ball Game For "offensive" Shir

    Isn't it nice to be a smartass? I think it is. Normally, I would agree with you, but I don't want to screw up my record.

    Aug 5, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: This is way funny

    I LOVE NUMA NUMA!

    Aug 5, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Conversations

    "Ah, don't worry, Ivy, I'm sure the party would've sucked anyway," Ari says stepping out of the water and grabbing a beer. "Hey, where's that Emma girl?" He asks.

    Aug 5, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Smoking

    I did not give that quote in defense of the government, but in response to J. Wilder's comment. I agreed with with him through my own words, and with a ...

    Aug 5, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Smoking

    I do think we should help people who make bad decisions... As for DARE, I can't know if they've ever stopped anybody, but I wouldn't be surprised if they haven't, ...

    Aug 5, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Conversations

    "Thats brill, Ivy, Josh, did I use it right, brill?" Ari both says and asks at the same time. I went there once, with my family to visit a distant ...

    Aug 5, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Conversations

    Ari comes swimming back into the grotto, a huge smile on his tan face, bordered by his scraggly beard. "So, you guys never did tell me where you're from. Ivy, ...

    Aug 5, 2005
  • Other Re: September 11

    I was home sick, watching cartoons or something, maybe it was the history channel? It doesn't really matter. Then my mom called from work and said "Danny, turn on the ...

    Aug 5, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Conversations

    Ari quickly dives under the water, and swims out of the grotto, into the open ocean. He screams at the top of his lungs a happy scream of exhiliration. "Elohim(G-d) ...

    Aug 5, 2005


Imagination is the one weapon in the war against reality.
— Jules de Gaultier