-
Re: Chinese socks vs. American socks
But because they're communists, they lack the fiscal ability despite they're effort, to drive said wedge between us!
Aug 5, 2005 -
Re: Smoking
In some respects yes, but in others it can be done independent from the government.
Aug 5, 2005 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)
YAY!! Jack: Heehee, your hair seems to grow fast... Or is that just me? sabradan: Wow it looks hot in those pictures... and the frogpole looks so cute!! You are ...
Aug 5, 2005 -
Re: Character Conversations
"Thats what everybody says," Ari says laughing. "C'mon, we're almost there. Just drop yourself through this hole here. Theres just sand at the bottom--it won't hurt," Ari says quickly before ...
Aug 5, 2005 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)
Me in Poland, walking out on the tracks of Auschwitz-Berkenau I'm on the far right, we're in Mitzpe Ramon, in the Negev Desert, waiting to repel a crater there called ...
Aug 5, 2005 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)
So, Jack, where is it?
Aug 5, 2005 -
Re: Character Conversations
Ari shakes his head sadly as he helps her up the rock.
Aug 5, 2005 -
Re: Eh... Orks...
No it not the Warhammer people spell it with a k, an it not even a real word it made up. Actually, us warhammer people spell it two ways: fantasy ...
Aug 5, 2005 -
Re: Lollipop's Gallery!
They look great! I wish I could draw people/humanoids that welll!
Aug 5, 2005 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)
Nice pictures Ari! You're the one on the left in the second pic. And you look great in that last one. I concur with the gentleman from Liverpool's statements. (Man, ...
Aug 5, 2005 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)
I miss my sister. Ten points and a cookie to whoever can tell which is Diana and which is me... I even got confused for a second on this one.. ...
Aug 5, 2005 -
Re: Character Conversations
"You're drunk, Emma. We went to David's Grotto to go swimming. Do you know about it? Most locals don't even know about it. Come on, lets go, I'll show you," ...
Aug 5, 2005 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)
*twitches* Thanks for the info, Dan. Troy's a playa! Go you... :wink: It was pretty funny. I probably just didn't give it justice....
Aug 5, 2005 -
Re: Character Conversations
When they climbed down from the bluff, and onto the beach proper, Ari stopped for a minute, listening. Ivy came up behind him, and he motioned for her to stay ...
Aug 5, 2005 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)
Fontroy rakin in the ladies *plays porn music* dude, theres like a 70% girl to guy ratio there. awwwesome That reminds me of that one Family Guy episode, when Brian ...
Aug 5, 2005
