User avatar

sabradan

  • Other Re: George Bush Fans

    Well, even though I have a deep hate for Bush, I thought this one was hilarious. And don't mind Psylynx over here, he just got out of the loony bin. ...

    Aug 7, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    Is in the army---or something like that--- Nah, not quite yet. After college, so a few years.... Anyway, back OT ^ ^ ^ Tries overly hard to be funny. I ...

    Aug 7, 2005
  • Scripts Re: Nothing Else Matters (will probably change the name)

    SCENE: As the curtain rises, we see Ari Blumenthal sitting on a threadbare couch in a very plain meeting room on Kibbutz Ramat Rachel. He is wearing a kippah (scull ...

    Aug 7, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What are you listening to at the moment?

    My Sacrifice, Creed (Ugh, damn radio+laziness)

    Aug 7, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    ^ ^ ^ Is younger than I

    Aug 7, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Battle of the Bands

    Snow patrol vs The Mighty Mighty Boss Tones

    Aug 7, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Difference between BBC news and CNN news.

    It normally depends on what the article is about on who I trust the article from. Most things, I trust the BBC to be very journalistically ethical and just report ...

    Aug 7, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Conversations

    Ari laughs so hard that beer almost comes out his nose. "Emma, you've been in this country for four years, and you still haven't realized that almost everything in this ...

    Aug 6, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What are you listening to at the moment?

    "At yafa" by Shaygetz, and Israeli rock group. (it means "you're beautiful")

    Aug 6, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Eh... Orks...

    Oooh, a Rokkit boy!

    Aug 6, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Chinese socks vs. American socks

    Hmm....well, I do like guns....

    Aug 5, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Smoking

    Well, of course not, because that would, in essence, defeat the purpose.

    Aug 5, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Conversations

    "Welcome, Emma to David's grotto," Ari said as he walked over to the beer he left and sat down and began to drink. He unslung his rifle and stood it ...

    Aug 5, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Conversations

    "Welcome, Emma to David's grotto. Here's where the party's at," he says in his best immitation of American Hip hop voice. He walks over to the CD player checks the ...

    Aug 5, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Smoking

    IN THE NAME OF, yes, but under control or authority of, no.

    Aug 5, 2005


I drink tea and forget the world's noises.
— Chinese saying