User avatar

sabradan

  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya! part deux

    ^ ^ ^ Has a funny sig

    Aug 9, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Conversations

    Ari laughs so hard he almost chokes on his beer. "No, I'm not going to shoot anyone here. For someone whose lived here for four years, you sure don't know ...

    Aug 9, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Conversations

    "Okay, okay, no need to get ah...angry," Ari replied. "That would explain alot of why you act different than most people who live here. You aren't really immersed in the ...

    Aug 8, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Conversations

    Ari smiles knowingly, and nods. "I think so, hold on," he says as he digs through the cooler. He couldn't find anything, so finally, he reached down at his belt ...

    Aug 8, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Tattoos

    Oh, I forgot to mention, one of my best freinds is going to an art college, and she is going to become a tatoo artist...she's really good. She's already got ...

    Aug 8, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Tattoos

    I like them, but they are against Jewish law, and some people say that you can't be buried as a Jew with one. I dunno, maybe I'll get one, maybe ...

    Aug 8, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    ^ ^ ^ ^ Is from a place called Straun, whereever that is...

    Aug 8, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Battle of the Bands

    The Who vs The Clash

    Aug 8, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Peter Jennings Dead

    Discuss.

    Aug 8, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your city!

    I have multiple "hometowns" I live in a small town called Wheeling, Illinois, famous for its restaurants. Here is my High School (I could find a better pic of the ...

    Aug 8, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Evolution: fact or fiction?

    Has anybody thought that MAYBE, just MAYBE both could be true? Both Intelligent Design, AND evolution? After all, we don't know how long a DAY is to G-d, so, therefore, ...

    Aug 7, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Help!!

    Well, I think all stories are worth writing, but I'm a little confused. Why would the government be looking for her and her brothers just cuz she lost all her ...

    Aug 7, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What's On Your iPod?

    I don't have an iPod.

    Aug 7, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    ^ ^ ^ ^ Changes her avatar every week.

    Aug 7, 2005
  • Other Re: September 11

    Did you know that more people have died in auto accidents because theyre not flying than died when the plains hit? For your research, my mom took me into the ...

    Aug 7, 2005


'Hush, hush!' I whispered; 'people can have many cousins and of all sorts, Miss Cathy, without being any the worse for it; only they needn't keep their company, if they be disagreeable and bad.
— Emily Bronte, Wuthering Heights