User avatar

sabradan

  • Randomosity Re: Why you should love SPEW...

    And remeber, freedom is not free nor gotten through peaceful means.

    Jun 27, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    10/10. The girl, whoever she is, is a cutie.

    Jun 27, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Why you should love SPEW...

    But that is like extorsion. Threating to kill poor sweet little kittes unless everyone does as you say. the CCF perfers freedom. Crit or dont. Nothing will be harmed based ...

    Jun 27, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Your basic art thread

    I REALLY like your style.

    Jun 27, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Your passions?

    Movies and Music, so you should never let me run lose with a credit card in the borders in Chicago. Those city prices'll kill you. My sister used to work ...

    Jun 27, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Your passions?

    PHOTOGRAPHY. History, philosophy. music. PHOTOGRAPHY. Cooking and food. working out. hiking. being outside. my dog. music. football (soccer). Rugby. American football. baseball. fire. Did I mention ph

    Jun 27, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: What's Your Religion?

    Zionism. And the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. But I put Judaism because I am technically nominally Jewish religion. This isn't to say I'm athiest/agnostic...I beleve in God, I ...

    Jun 27, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You

    ^7/10... I know it's from a movie but I can't remember what one. You're too young to know what a martini glass is I dispute that- knowing what it is ...

    Jun 26, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You

    1/10....You're too young to know what a martini glass is, first of all, second of all, only one thing should a martini glass be used for...drinking martinis. And sometimes, for ...

    Jun 26, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    5/10 meh.

    Jun 26, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Why you DO love the DFA

    pretty much.

    Jun 26, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Why you should love SPEW...

    *Sneaks in the back, looks around* *Hides in shadows* BANG BANG BANG *shoots Snoink* Thats a gift from Don Sabradani. *jumps in getaway car and speeds away.*

    Jun 26, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Why You Should Love CCF

    Thats not very nice now, Crysi. And here we were, having a nice peace. Enjoying a nice meal, some good drink, and good music, and you have to go ruin ...

    Jun 26, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Greatest Treasure

    Valin was handed a bit of wine, which he sipped politely, but not terribly enjoying. "Do you have anything more...adventourous?" he asked Zel. Zel smiled a big toothy grin and ...

    Jun 25, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Dear 13-year-old: YOU SUCK!

    No. I will not sugar coat critiques for anyone, regardless of age. Sure I may not use as much fowl language, but thats it. If they post it on here, ...

    Jun 18, 2007


The grand in the hotel rings with broken tunes; the guests frown; the concierge winces. But the blue-hatted boy is happy and braver than they.
— TheMythMaster