User avatar

sabradan

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Indian Names

    It may not have been the redskinds (i gave her the example) but i know there was a team a few years ago that was forced to change their name. ...

    Aug 11, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Conversations

    Ari shakes the canteen, and hears its empty. "Sorry Ivy, it's empty," Ari said. "Josh, I signed up for three more years, because I got promoted to Master Sergeant, and ...

    Aug 11, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Conversations

    "I don't know. She was a little angry that I signed up for another three years in the army, but I don't think she was THAT mad at me about ...

    Aug 11, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya! part deux

    ^Plays guitar (just like me, the best instrument in the world!)

    Aug 11, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Conversations

    "Yeah," said Ari. "We've been going out for a year and a half. But, I think she wants to break up with me," he said, sadly.

    Aug 11, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Conversations

    Ari looks at Emma, visibly hurt and confused. "Me? Why would I want anyone except for terrorists to die?" He asked, hurt. "Ah, well," he thought to himself, "Theres still ...

    Aug 11, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya! part deux

    ^Has a username that I cant pronounce for the life of me.

    Aug 10, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya! part deux

    Apparently likes squirrels

    Aug 10, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Evolution: fact or fiction?

    I still want somebody, from either side, to give me some concrete evidence as to why Evolution guided by the Hand of God is not a viable option.

    Aug 10, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Goodbye Yellow Brick Road. I mean you guys.

    Until we meet again, I bid thee adeux.

    Aug 10, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Write to express, not to impress.

    It is always good to have a large vocabulary. Besides, there are times when one must have a more formal and "educated" syntax and diction, therefore it must be good ...

    Aug 10, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya! part deux

    ^ ^ ^ Gives everyone gifts.

    Aug 10, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya! part deux

    ^ ^ ^ Is from a place I've never been

    Aug 9, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya! part deux

    ^ ^ ^ Avvie is awesome.

    Aug 9, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya! part deux

    Is from missouri

    Aug 9, 2005


What really knocks me out is a book that, when you're all done reading it, you wish the author that wrote it was a terrific friend of yours and you could call him up on the phone whenever you felt like it. That doesn't happen much, though.
— J.D. Salinger, The Catcher in the Rye