User avatar

sabradan

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Difference between BBC news and CNN news.

    Sabradan, awww but that's because the BBC has a policy of being tottally impartial. They even refuse to call the London bus bombers terroists, they're called 'bus bombers'. It's interesting, ...

    Aug 17, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya! part deux

    censored me. :/

    Aug 17, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Is anyone here a Pentecostal?

    [Sab, I'm sorry but I'm just doing my job. I'd appreciate it if you would respect my changes. As you know, swearing is not allowed except in submitted works and ...

    Aug 17, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Is anyone here a Pentecostal?

    Branden, stop being such an a**. What is a Pentecostal, anyway?

    Aug 17, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    I love to draw but can't draw people for the life of me. G-d I wish I could, though. I'm so jealous. Last summer, in Washington DC:

    Aug 17, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: The Goth'O'Matic

    Heaven Shunned Slender beams of radiance enter this darkened church as I kneel, always lost, always a slave, frozen here, waiting. Robed forms wrought in panes of glass loom as ...

    Aug 15, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: The Goth'O'Matic

    untitled what have you ruined? a shadow of betrayal as perceptions bleed. once we drank of innocence, untainted and childlike, but your love died. a hateful throng of blood - ...

    Aug 15, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    Ari, you look hawt. Oh, man, thats probably very wrong, seeing as you're only 15, and I'm 18. But meh, whatever. In this pic, I'm putting a sand/water mix paste ...

    Aug 15, 2005
  • Scripts Re: Nothing Else Matters (will probably change the name)

    Ok. Sam, thanks. Do you have any examples for what you mean? And yeah, its set in a kibbutz on the outskirts of Jerusalem.

    Aug 14, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Anybody Want A Critique? (Sam style!)

    Thanks.

    Aug 14, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Evolution: fact or fiction?

    Anything is viable. Darwin used the Strong Anthropomorphic Principle to guide his theory: that is, 'look at how perfect everything is! the earth must have been created for us!' Which ...

    Aug 13, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya! part deux

    ^ walked the rails of Aushwich (sp) I worship the ground you walked on. Worships Auschwitz? *is scared*

    Aug 12, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya! part deux

    ^ ^ Plays warhammer, the coolest game ever. Snoink plays warhammer? ^ Likes snoink's avatar. ^Is confused. Heh, no I meant that for you sponson.

    Aug 12, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya! part deux

    ^ ^ Plays warhammer, the coolest game ever.

    Aug 12, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Conversations

    "Yea, I lke the army. Don't look at me like I'm crazy...it's not bad. Ivy, I am 20 years old. How old are you?" Ari asks

    Aug 11, 2005


Believe that life is worth living and your belief will help create the fact.
— William James