User avatar

sabradan

  • Randomosity Re: Your Fantasy Funeral (or real)

    Mine would read "They never could convict him." Damn strait he'd say "he was a good man, mutha fuka!" And sab, dont support the evil, shop at target. But walmart ...

    Aug 27, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Your Fantasy Funeral (or real)

    Well, as a college student, I need wal mart to stay open, at least until im done with school, even if they are a corporate whore. Samuel L Jackson at ...

    Aug 26, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Song at your funeral

    This is such a depressing thread. I refuse to have a funeral. When I die, I want a party with flowers and sweets and dancing and bright colours and loud ...

    Aug 26, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Conversations

    Ari frowns. "Sorry mate, all empty," he says, apologetically.

    Aug 19, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What are you listening to at the moment?

    Chai M'Yom L'Yom (Live from Day to Day) By Subliminal and the Shadow (Israeli Rappers)

    Aug 18, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: *gack*

    Did someone say destroying things....:D BOOM!

    Aug 18, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya! part deux

    ^^ is wrong. DUN DUN DUN... ^ Doesn't know I meant that for DarkerSarah

    Aug 18, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya! part deux

    ^ Hasn't read or critiqued any of my work...

    Aug 18, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Gimme 5

    oink moo neeigh baaa chirp (I'm surprised nobody likes Carlos Mencia) Gimme five stupid laws

    Aug 18, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Gimme 5

    Harvard Princeton Stanford Yale Cornell Gimme five of your favorite comedians!

    Aug 18, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Harry Potter Poll :)

    Hrrmm... Favorite Characters: Harry, Tonks, Hermione, all the Weasley kids Favorite Book: Half-blood prince and/or Goblet of Fire Most likely person to die: Neville, one of the Weasley's, Harry, Volde

    Aug 18, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Gimme 5

    White Sox Indians Reds Cardinals Yankees Gimme five of your favorite languages

    Aug 17, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Gimme 5

    End of the World A Beginners guide to Online forums The Real Hussein The Real Hussein II The Origins of the F word (A monty Python production) Gimme 5 of ...

    Aug 17, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Public, Private, or Home School.

    I'll go with Public school, even with all its faults, because it is what I know best, and even with all its shortcomings the lessons it teaches kids in the ...

    Aug 17, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Difference between BBC news and CNN news.

    I wasn't. I wasn't even defending it, I was just pointing out that in terms of rhetoric that's the BBCs policy that's all. I don't always agree with it, the ...

    Aug 17, 2005


Some books should be tasted, some devoured, but only a few should be chewed and digested thoroughly.
— Francis Bacon