User avatar

sabradan

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    7/10 because I love Nirvana

    Aug 29, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS Webzine

    are these articles supposed to be editorial/oppinion pieces or news articles?

    Aug 29, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Boondock Saints

    It is definately awesome. My freind here at college has it on his computer and we watched it friday. We will be watching it again, soon, as well. He has ...

    Aug 29, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Boondock Saints

    I love this movie. What thinkest thou?

    Aug 29, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Suggestive Adverts

    What the media's portraying is: Virginity is sooooo last season and You're a loser if your breasts aren't bigger than your head. No, not really. Well, not any moreso than ...

    Aug 29, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    4 Im not diggin the Pokemon

    Aug 29, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Suggestive Adverts

    Sab, the problem arises when unrealistic expectations are introduced by the media and then indoctrinated into society at large. This is a huge problem, especially for women, in the states. ...

    Aug 28, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite Beatle Songs

    wow, this'll be a really long list: Eleanor Rigby Help Hey Jude Let it Be Yesterday I wanna hold your hand Paperback Writer Sgt. Peppers Lonely Heart's club band Penny ...

    Aug 27, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Suggestive Adverts

    I don't really know what the problem is. They're going to learn about it soon enough anyway, why not take this as a chance to explain that sex and nudity, ...

    Aug 27, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Question of the Day! (For all ages...)

    Yes it is. What is the temperature of Hell? (Qi, I'm looking at you to post that huge scientific explanation)

    Aug 27, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: A Cause for Celebration?

    woo-hoo! Drinks all around! Break out the beer bong!

    Aug 27, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: WHEE!!! It's partay time!

    speaking of parties and drinking....last night I was SO drunk...hehe...twas fun. I'll have a rum and coke please, or a shot of smirnoff if you've got it.

    Aug 27, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Your Fantasy Funeral (or real)

    target is 17 c, but at target, the 6 pack is cheaper. There isn't a target in Carbondale. :cry: As for my "fantasy funeral" I know this: I want everyone ...

    Aug 27, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Excited about going back to school

    well, I started college last week. w00t. I am taking 15.0 credit hours. Lets see here: Math 113 Plants and Society Anthropology 104 Film History and Analysis Intro to American ...

    Aug 27, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Gas

    $2.86 in Chicago, and in Carbondale (350 miles south, where I go to college), its a "much cheaper" 2.58 a gallon... JEEZ...

    Aug 27, 2005


There is hopeful symbolism in the fact that flags do not wave in a vacuum.
— Arthur C. Clarke