User avatar

sabradan

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Intelligent Design is Amoral Philosiphy: Omaha World Herald

    I personally, believe in a combination of creationsim and evolution, which can best be explained as intelligent design, but Im not sure its really "ID" that I believe. Really, I ...

    Sep 1, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Biblical Contradictions

    The men who wrote the bible? I think the more important question here is the men who translated the bible. King James, for example, basically re-wrote the thing. The early ...

    Sep 1, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Affiliates?

    what happens is nate assignes all the possible affiliates numbers. Then he waits two weeks for bribes. If no bribes come, then he takes all the numbers, writes them on ...

    Sep 1, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    8/10 because its deep. yo. Also, Qi, I don't particularly care for your insult of religion. You don't have to appreciate it, but don't make fun of us who do ...

    Sep 1, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Boondock Saints

    That's not only a great popcorn action flick but makes you really think about vigilante justice and whether it can be justified or not. Which it can 8)

    Sep 1, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    8/10 because it sounds cool.

    Aug 31, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: A Cause for Celebration?

    *stumbles in drunk carrying a case of smirnoff* HEY EVERYBODY!!!!! LOOK WHAT I FOUND!

    Aug 31, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Boondock Saints

    Now you will recieve us! We do not ask for your poor or your hungry. We do not want your tired and sick. It is your corrupt we claim! It ...

    Aug 31, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Biblical Contradictions

    Gal, the commandment "Thou shall not kill" in the Hebrew is actually "Thou shall not MURDER" and thus, in keeping with the Levitican tradition, it is not contradictory to kill ...

    Aug 31, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    3/10, because I don't get it.

    Aug 31, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS Webzine

    I suppose so, - What you think about (insert political topic here) Just no fiction, i.e do your homework on whatever you are writing about. Thats what I thought, I ...

    Aug 30, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Your Fantasy Wedding (or real)

    sabradan, that sounds like a pretty expensive wedding ^_~ I guess, but the occasion is worth it. Besides, her parents are paying. :wink: Also, for the Chupah (wedding canopy) to ...

    Aug 30, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    4/10 because the pronounciation guide makes it harder to pronounce than before.

    Aug 30, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Your Fantasy Wedding (or real)

    Four and a half days of uniterrupted revelry and merriment for all. All you can eat buffets for three meals a day, five or six bands, and 12 unlimited bars. ...

    Aug 29, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: 6 Months to Live...

    I'm with Gal on this one. I'd figure out a way to not die. After all, as Woody Allen once said, "I don't want to achieve immortality through my work, ...

    Aug 29, 2005


This is a house of homes, a sacred place, by human passion made divinely sweet.
— Alfred Joyce Kilmer