User avatar

sabradan

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Illegal Drugs

    Viagra doesn't endanger everyone, m'dear. If everyone took Viagra, not everyone would be blind. However, if everyone smoked pot, everyone's brains would deteriorate at a higher rate than usual. And ...

    Sep 6, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Conversations

    "Yeah, sure...I guess," Ari says, "But why do you wanna leave? We're just in a contemplative lull..." He trails off. He reaches in his pocket and finds another cigarette, and ...

    Sep 6, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: *Waterboy impression* Veggietales is da devil!

    Meh...I love the hairbrush song...but I'd take violence and sex any day. :P (Hehe, just kidding) Me too! And I'm not kidding. See, I'd rather have my kids be aware ...

    Sep 6, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    9/10 cuz it makes sense.

    Sep 6, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Illegal Drugs

    enough to know why illegal drugs are illegal. Other than your hair brained conspiracy theories, which is also a lot more BS than any polatician would bother himself with. We've ...

    Sep 6, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Jethro Tull fans?

    Yea, nay, maybe, and who the....? are all acceptable answers. Please give explanations. Discuss.

    Sep 5, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Boys in Eyeliner

    Sep 5, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Illegal Drugs

    you just spouted more BS in that one run on sentnece than any polatician i have ever seen. You must not pay much attention to politics than, Qi.

    Sep 5, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Illegal Drugs

    There's a thing called the Social Contract, which means that Congress shall pass no law that directly endangers the lives of the people. But you and I both know that ...

    Sep 4, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    8/10 because I really like the first one.

    Sep 4, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Knight Templars Honurary Souls or Satanic Being

    I think they were just normal people, just randomly stumbled upon the Temple of Solomon and whatnot...heck, I don't have any proof, but there isn't any other proof the other ...

    Sep 3, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: A Cause for Celebration?

    I need a drink.

    Sep 2, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Intelligent Design is Amoral Philosiphy: Omaha World Herald

    Maybe, but it's still interessting to learn where we came from. It's natural human curiosity ;). Qi: I disagree with that artical. I think that ID is incorrect, but I ...

    Sep 2, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    Ooh, cold. 7/10 because they are kinda boring, but the second one is pretty cool. (You know my signature was supposed to be a joke, right?) Yes.

    Sep 2, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    2/10 because, well, it isnt.

    Sep 1, 2005


Once you replace negative thoughts with positive ones, you'll start having positive results.
— Willie Nelson