User avatar

sabradan

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Illegal Drugs

    1. I do not NEED to get high, I merely ENJOY it. 2. I never said I didn't like America, I like it fine enough, after my home country (of ...

    Sep 9, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Discover Your Religion!

    I got... You scored as Judaism. Your views are closest to those of Judaism. If you are not a Jew, do more research on Judaism and possibly consider becoming one; ...

    Sep 9, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Conversations

    "Yeah, sorry." He says.

    Sep 9, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    33% I like the cowbell part... "I have a fever, and the only prescription is....more cowbell!" 57% just cuz

    Sep 8, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    10/10 for victoria and her secret

    Sep 8, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Boys in Eyeliner

    No, what Im saying is, Stop being a whiny little baby and be a man. So your girlfreind dumped you. Big deal. Go find a new woman, don't cry in ...

    Sep 8, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: What Reviewers Wish They Could Say, but Don't.

    You suck at life. Go play in traffic. Due to prolonged stress and multiple suicide attempts, I am urged by my doctor to never read your writing again.

    Sep 8, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Russian Letter

    Dude, trust me, do it lol thats sooooo not true :D Arv, thats not something to joke about. We're talking people's livelihoods here. And btw, why is this in the ...

    Sep 8, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Labels

    highly political argumentative (Read: debater) achiever/over achiever geek punk conspiracy theorist jewish burnout-who-could've-gotten-into-ivy league-but-didn't-because-the-apps-are-too-hard (read:sm

    Sep 8, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Funny Search Queries for YWS

    what do you do, advertise this place as a porn site, Nate?

    Sep 8, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Campus life

    Heh. I love college, and I love my dorm. Its only four floors, houses about 350 people. Common bathrooms, and shared sleeping rooms, unless you pay extra for a single. ...

    Sep 8, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    8/10 because it has two Evanesence quotes 7/10 sounds like a good song (?) but I'd have to hear it to know. It's Nobody's Fool by Evanescence. Sabradan - You ...

    Sep 7, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Under the Desert Sky (LONG! Needs reviews)

    Under the Desert Sky The predawn light was crisp and clear in that early morning, in the middle of the Judean desert outside the Latrun fortress. The sun was just ...

    Sep 7, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Russian Letter

    Scam. Delete, now.

    Sep 7, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    6/10 just cuz

    Sep 7, 2005


There is no quiet. There is only Doc McStuffins.
— Ron Swanson