-
Re: Anyone in Debate?
very cool...i did congress for the first time sat... sabradan-- did you ever go to nationals? Personally, I didn't, but there are members of my team who have. How do ...
Sep 11, 2005 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You.
10/10 because the last one is a very admirable goal.
Sep 11, 2005 -
Re: Homesick
Wait it out. My first week I was pretty lonely, but then you meet people and you just kinda accept and get used to it...
Sep 11, 2005 -
Re: Anyone in Debate?
I did congressional Debate in HS, and loved it. My team won State Championship 7 times in 10 years....:D
Sep 11, 2005 -
Re: Ode to the Spell Checker
LMAO!
Sep 10, 2005 -
Re: I have a job! Well, three jobs
:shock: This is way too much. Nate? Being an intern for a politician? Awesome! I would so totally elect you, Nate. And OMG, you met David Horowitz? AWESOME! Wow... Yea ...
Sep 10, 2005 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You.
8/10 because thats deep, man, deep.
Sep 10, 2005 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)
um, yeah, Kat's the biggest cam whore I know...beatrs out Ari and Crysi by far....this should be funny lol Thanks Hunter... watch out! I'll start posting pics of you! bwahaha... ...
Sep 10, 2005 -
Re: Discover Your Religion!
Apparently I'm Islamic: You scored as Islam. Your beliefs are most similar to those of Islam. Do more research on Islam and possibly consider taking the shahadah and officially becoming ...
Sep 10, 2005 -
Re: I have a job! Well, three jobs
AWESOME. Remember, its not WHAT you know, but WHO you know. I don't know if any of you know who David Horowitz is, but he is the editor/publisher of the ...
Sep 9, 2005 -
Re: Hi. My Names Katie ,and I'm a Writerholic.
*Echoes in proper AA-esque form* Hi, Katie! I'm Dan, and I too, am...*sniffles* I'm...I'm...I'm...I'm a writerholic!!!!
Sep 9, 2005 -
Re: I'm working!!! and you?
I loved Chemistry...hehehe... My teacher was awesome. He's like, ok guys, today were gonna do "x" in a lab, and when were done with that, were going to play around ...
Sep 9, 2005 -
Re: MUSIC FOR SAM! Mwahaha...
If you're going the soundtrack route, I HIGHLY suggest the Boondock saints soundtrack. It rawks.
Sep 9, 2005 -
Re: What Reviewers Wish They Could Say, but Don't.
You're the author of Real Ultimate Power, aren't you? 1. Ninjas are mammals 2. Ninjas fight ALL THE TIME 3. The purpose of Ninjas is to flip out and kill ...
Sep 9, 2005 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You.
8/10 for the rabbit who apparently is hell bent on conquering the entire internet world! He's in at least one siggy on every forum I know!!! AHHHHH! HEAD FOR THE ...
Sep 9, 2005
