User avatar

sabradan

  • Writing Activities Re: Character Conversations

    OOC: There is no bar, and definately no bar tender. See back pages. "How do you know? Did you blow 5000 shekels on this girl over two years just for ...

    Sep 13, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    8/10 because its a great song. In my siggy theres a link. Click it and review my story. PLEASE. PLEASE!!!

    Sep 13, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Leadership

    Lotsa HE'S there, sab... Its a turn of phrase Gal....

    Sep 13, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    Yes, clouds. Puffy white things in the sky. Look kinda like this... Help any? ;) we don't have many of those in Israel during the summer. Just sun, sun, sun ...

    Sep 13, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Conversations

    "Oh come on, Ivy, I didn't mean to be mean," Ari says. He opens another bottle of vodka.

    Sep 13, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Conversations

    "Heh. Yeah, just peachy," Ari says sardonically, his breath stenching of vodka.

    Sep 12, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Boys in Eyeliner

    How was my last post directed at Sab? Other then a sentence... My thoughts were on a well developed theory on celebrities and how they affect young adults. Since we ...

    Sep 12, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Leadership

    I agree, Micah, at least on a major scale. I do think that most leaders in the world are still respected for who they are, but we are becoming more ...

    Sep 12, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    CALM DOWN NOW!! Hunter, very nice! I like what you're wearing... *steals* And sabradan the weather looks nice! WHERE IS THE CLOUDS?! Clouds? :?

    Sep 12, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Conversations

    Suddenly, Ari's phone rings, and he snatches it up quickly. He is talking to the person on the other line, assumingly his girlfreind, in heated tones in mixed Hebrew and ...

    Sep 12, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    7/10 because it provides a link

    Sep 12, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    0/10 for not knowing about Evanescence.

    Sep 12, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Things You Love

    Monty Python and the Holy Grail Love that movie! I have seen it enough to have it almost memorized!

    Sep 12, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Homesick

    man, i never missed home. I couldn't have been happier to have it gone. No. but you probably had an adjustment period, no? To get used to doing EVERYTHING for ...

    Sep 12, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    Repelling in the Negev (Mitzpeh Ramon) Tzevet Arba Tamid B'Rosh! (Squad four, always ahead!) I think I showed these before, but I'm not sure....

    Sep 12, 2005


Regret has a flavor and it tastes like the espresso I consumed at 9pm.
— SilverNight