-
Re: Rate avatars!!!!
1.5/10 Anime is dumb.
Jul 14, 2007 -
Re: Critique Shop - Open
Hey cool! I may have to check the local prices around here though. :lol: Magicman and Claudette sound good. :D Anyway, what does Cabassi mean? Or CCF? Constant Crits Fmaily? ...
Jul 14, 2007 -
Re: What's Your Religion?
Mormon, same thing as Christian, so... Have you ever seen the South Park episode on Mormons? Saddest part is it is, in fact, accurate, much like the Scientology episode. Which ...
Jul 14, 2007 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)
Lovin' the Blues Brothers shirt. "We're on a mission from God"
Jul 14, 2007 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You.
10/10 very true.
Jul 11, 2007 -
Re: Rate avatars!!!!
5/10. Meh.
Jul 11, 2007 -
Re: GT Plot Discussion
Come on, guys, lets get this back up!
Jul 11, 2007 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)
Stay Black, Brotha.
Jul 10, 2007 -
Re: Dan Sanders Photography take 2
Howdy all. Okay, so I got a new camera, a DSLR. To be specific, a Fujifilm S1 Pro edition, for those who care/know. So I'm still learning how to use ...
Jul 7, 2007 -
Re: Photos: Cradle The Orb, Frame The Orb
The second one is waaay too dark. The second one is pretty good. However, as far as the second one is concerned, while the composition is better than the first ...
Jul 7, 2007 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)
Yeah, airsoft is sweet. I used to have a battery powered Galil AR and a manual Uzi. But I sold em both.
Jun 29, 2007 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You.
7/10 kinda funny.
Jun 28, 2007 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)
Because I, too, play paintball. When I can afford it. I ask because I don't know many women who play.
Jun 28, 2007 -
Re: Rate avatars!!!!
5/10 meh.
Jun 28, 2007 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)
Is that a paintball mask, priss?
Jun 28, 2007
