User avatar

sabradan

  • Other Poetry Re: A still life in color

    *Yawns* oh, yeah, wait, okay, so your poem, it was confusing. I sense no whatever the other person said. Plus I'm tired and an suffering through English class right now, ...

    Jun 2, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: What would YOU do?

    Sleep. What would you do if the government all of a sudden became very militant-facist (think Stalin, Hitler, Mussolini) and came and dragged your parents off in the middle of ...

    Jun 2, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Bridezillas

    I'm not saying perfect diction means "perfect eloquence" and whatnot, but it does need to be perfect in the sense that it conveys its message, and meaning, as well as ...

    Jun 2, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: A still life in color

    Holy crap, I've actually been writing lately! So here goes one of the poems I wrote. A Still Life In Color If you walk slowly enough at the right time ...

    Jun 2, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: There is a mercy in weeping

    This is really good, I just have a few small issues. One, is repetition. I understand that you are doing it for a specific purpose, but for some reason, it ...

    Jun 2, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Bridezillas

    Honestly, I'm not a fan of the whole "conversation" style. I don't like it when people write poetry as they talk, and its because while they may be entertaining (yours ...

    Jun 2, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: My First Love Poem, "Remind Me"

    *Ahem* First things first: END RHYME IS THE GREAT SATAN. NEVER, EVER, EVER, USE IT. (Unless, you are a VERY skilled poet and are using it for a specific reason, ...

    Jun 2, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is four really equal to two plus two?

    Grif and Incan win.

    Jun 2, 2008
  • Research Archives Re: Islam

    I have a good freind who is a very devout (sunni, I think?) Muslim. Any questions you have I can relay to him, if you would like.

    Jun 1, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Arabian girl want new friends

    Salaam wa alaikum, Amal. Hello, I'm Dan from Israel. Most people here just call me "sab" though. I know some arabic, and I'd love to learn more! You can teach ...

    May 31, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    Holy crap, Bob, thats amazing. But still not enough to remotely damage Chuck Norris, and to say otherwise is Blasphemy.

    May 12, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Storybook ideas?

    I really like the idea of a thriller. You could do a kind of political suspense/drama thriller thingy...think like Bourne Identity meets Munich meets The Sum of All Fears...BOOYAH.

    May 11, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    I guess I'll add some recent pics of me. And for those of you who know me, and haven't seen me for a while, Yes, this DOES mean I'm back. ...

    May 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: R.O.T.C: The Camp!

    "Hi. I'm Livi" a short girl with crazy dark brown hair said to Kobi as he went out to throw out the remains of him MRE the guard had given ...

    Dec 26, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Treaty of Ten Systems: Preparations

    I'll give it a shot. I'll get you a profile soon.

    Dec 26, 2007


What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal.
— Albert Pines