User avatar

sabradan

  • Archive Re: The Defenders of Jiran (RPG)

    Can I be a Jedi? Just kidding. Character: Pirate Captain Jack McMannus Species: Human Age: 25 Gender: Male Special Abilities: expert seaman, very good swordsman Counter ability: drunkard, bad shot ...

    Sep 15, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    9/10 because it sounds a lot like my away message....

    Sep 15, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: I Will Crit Your Work!!!!

    I did PM a crit request, but I never got the crit....

    Sep 15, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    8/10 because normal is vastly overrated.

    Sep 15, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    Dan: Get new pictures, boy! I think you've posted all those like three times, lol... Chevy: The hugeness of the picture only magnifies how totally gorgeous you are. Beautious. Noxious: ...

    Sep 14, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Your "name"!

    Mine was stupid. I prefer the third way (the one Gal said) I'd be Benjamin Wall....

    Sep 14, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Boys in Eyeliner

    Sure, if it's gold eyeliner that you wish for at the end of the rainbow; usually the ladies can't wait for me, but I guess that isn't the case. No, ...

    Sep 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Homesick

    HUZZAH! (Thats such a great word) HUZZAH!

    Sep 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    All my good pics are from army training last summer.... Its actually ME. You can see me, not surrounded by a bunch of other people! Mmm....sandwich.... Im preparing camoflauge (thats ...

    Sep 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Campus life

    you live in a sissy dorm!! private bedrooms and semi private washrooms?! I share a shower with the entire floor, there are 8 shower stalls, all draining to the same ...

    Sep 14, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: My apology and resignation

    You've never offended ME, but since you've got spare time, read and crit my story? Links in the sig.

    Sep 13, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What we'd like to see:

    I like that idea. Also a cool idea might be a forum for people just to throw around ideas or brainstorms and people can help each other flush them out ...

    Sep 13, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Campus life

    Usually age 18. Again, let me just say, I LOVE COLLEGE.

    Sep 13, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Conversations

    Suddenly, Ari notices another person has joined the group of partiers. "Hi, my names Ari. Who are you?," He asks. He continues, saying, "I see you've found my secret place. ...

    Sep 13, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Conversations

    "Why are you calling me sir? I'm probably at most, 10 years older than you," Ari said. "And I'm not an officer. You want to help me, you say, what ...

    Sep 13, 2005


WHAT'S UP, POTATOES?
— Rudy (Aru Shah and the Nectar of Immortality)