User avatar

sabradan

  • Writing Activities Re: Character Conversations

    Ari turns and with an apologetical smile on his face, says, "sure, where is he?" Emma and Ari took of at a quick job, Ivy behind them. Ari came up ...

    Sep 18, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Love at First Sight

    Wow, I want to get down with her tonight! *shamefully crawls out of the room* :oops: :oops: :oops: plays weird german techno that would fit in a porno film. AAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWW ...

    Sep 18, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Conversations

    "Sure," Ari said, smiling. "Are you up to a little climbing? Or are you too drunk?" Ari asked.

    Sep 18, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Favourite Lyrics

    Signs is a great song... Yeled Rechov (Street Child) by: Subliminal and the Shadow (English Translation-it sounds better in Hebrew) This is a story about a child of the street ...

    Sep 17, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Randomness

    I have a belly button....

    Sep 17, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    8/10...the first ones great.

    Sep 17, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Discover Your Religion!

    You scored as Judaism. Your views are closest to those of Judaism. If you are not a Jew, do more research on Judaism and possibly consider becoming one; however, realize ...

    Sep 17, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Love at First Sight

    I believe it exists, but I wouldn't get married to the first girl i dated or "loved"...

    Sep 17, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Conversations

    Ari looks at his watch. "Elohim! Its almost sunrise!" he exclaims. He turns to see Emma and Damien leave. He looks around him, sees Josh and Ivy are still nearby. ...

    Sep 17, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    3/10 because, well it doesnt seem all that great...

    Sep 17, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya! part deux

    ^ Has a cool avatar.

    Sep 16, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What made you happy today?

    Not a lot. Sitting outside and smoking with my buds, I guess. Thats it.

    Sep 16, 2005
  • Archive Re: The Defenders of Jiran (RPG)

    Captain Jack McMannus was sitting at his favorite pub, with his favorite wench (We can say that, right?) for he frequented this island often, to rest his weary legs after ...

    Sep 16, 2005
  • Archive Re: The Defenders of Jiran (RPG)

    I think I'll be temporarily aligned with the defenders for the sake of all the booty I can reap from the guilds. :)

    Sep 16, 2005
  • Other Re: Little Kids and lots of big questions

    This meant completey toungue-in-cheeck, so here it goes. I hope it doesnt offend anyone though,

    Sep 15, 2005


Whenever you find you are on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.
— Mark Twain