User avatar

sabradan

  • Archive Re: Star Wars RP!!!!

    [could you please expand your introductory post please, Fontroy?]

    Sep 19, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Randomness

    I wish I were a Jedi.

    Sep 19, 2005
  • Archive Re: Star Wars RP!!!!

    Name: Vico Starweaver Age: 35 Race: Human Planet: Naboo Affiliation: Jedi Class: Master Lightsaber color: Orange Description: Tall. 6ft tall, black hair, steely grey eyes. Athletic build, even though

    Sep 19, 2005
  • Archive Re: Star Wars RP!!!!

    Okay. pretty simple really. Standard rules (See other threads) Basic story line is this: There is a diplomatic mission (consisting of a few high-ranking politicians) have been murdered by a ...

    Sep 19, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    Mine means because Jewish people worry so much, that is their like "codes"...I dunno. Its funny to me, anyway, and thats what matters. 4/10 cuz you don't get my humor.

    Sep 19, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Fresh off the Griddle

    You should draw another Bika Boy poppin' a wheelie. Oooh, and a Burna boy!

    Sep 19, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    10/10 cuz its funny.

    Sep 19, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What are you listening to at the moment?

    The Brews. NOFX.

    Sep 18, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Favourite Lyrics

    Mitachat L'shamayim/Under the Sky By: David Broza Hebrew: Banu lechan mitachat lashamayim shnayim - k'mo zug einayim Yesh lanu zman mitachat hashamayim beinataim - anu od kan At va'ani (x3) ...

    Sep 18, 2005
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Passcode

    I think its really good, and I can't really think of any critiques for this. I'll leave that up to others.

    Sep 18, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    7/10 for the invasion rabbit!

    Sep 18, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    Laundry detergent

    Sep 18, 2005
  • Archive Re: The Defenders of Jiran (RPG)

    Thanks, that's a really good idea. But I've already planned his misty past, and decided that it would actually make someone more thick-skinned and unwilling to release emotions that to ...

    Sep 18, 2005
  • Archive Re: The Killers: A RPG

    sweet. (OOC: My character is going to be a boodock-saints type vigilante, okay?) Sean stood outside the building, smoking. As he took in a drag, he glanced to his left ...

    Sep 18, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    4/10 because I dont know where its from.

    Sep 18, 2005


seagulls are bad sea chickens with no sense of humanity
— Kay (novembercrow)