User avatar

sabradan

  • Lounge, The Re: storybooks/RPGs/Whateverthey're called now...

    Why doesn't anyone join them anymore? They are awesomely fun, and we have made them very simple, rules-wise. There are 3 really good ones that just started, I suggest you ...

    Sep 20, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What made you happy today?

    Watching Boondock Saints Great Movie! I guess mine is being part of the board/planning committe of the SIU Hillel (Jewish campus group) as a freshman. w00t.

    Sep 20, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Child discipline

    like a dojo, but not affiliated with karate. And just for the record, Karate gets you to about an orange belt in kung fu, and WuShu is sissy kung fu, ...

    Sep 20, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Why would you want to?

    Sep 20, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    10/10 for the last one. Heh.

    Sep 20, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Child discipline

    Qi-- What is a Kung Fu school? Do you mean like a day school that also teaches Kung Fu, or do you mean a dojo? Also, on an unrelated note, ...

    Sep 20, 2005
  • Archive Re: The Killers: A RPG

    ((Can we get the plot going, please? Anybody have any ideas who I should hit next?)) ((Oh, also, join the Star Wars RP))

    Sep 19, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Conversations

    "Yeah. Thats why she dumped me" Ari replied, somberly. He lit a cigarette.

    Sep 19, 2005
  • Other Re: Funny riddles

    6

    Sep 19, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Boys in Eyeliner

    You ladies do know that Billie Joe Armstrong and Johnny Depp are both happily married, right?

    Sep 19, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Playlists

    Oh man, I have so many. I currently have to reorganize my itunes into lists again now, but when I'm done, I'll post em.

    Sep 19, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Favourite Lyrics

    Bob Dylan is a musical Genius. And Jewish. w00t.

    Sep 19, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    9/10. funny.

    Sep 19, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Conversations

    Once Ari patched up Damien's leg, he continued to lead Ivy to the place he wanted to show her. "We have to hurry, or we'll miss it," he kept saying, ...

    Sep 19, 2005
  • Archive Re: The Killers: A RPG

    ((OOC: I like that last sentence, Racewind.))

    Sep 19, 2005


The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made.
— Groucho Marx