User avatar

sabradan

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Illegal Drugs

    It's starting to get banned totally in many places in America, even under medical supervision. Many conservatives argue that the doctors who give the patients marijuana have no clue what ...

    Sep 21, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The U.S.A

    America rocks!

    Sep 21, 2005
  • Archive Re: Star Wars RP!!!!

    Vico laughs. "Ah, very true, very true. What a sharp mind you have." He sits down accross from her, lifting a mug shaped object to his lips. When he places ...

    Sep 21, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: A simple request, all, please listen.

    I cant believe I'm saying this but, I AGREE WITH QI! AAAAAAAARRRGH! Now I must go wash myself to cleanse the icky feeling from my skin.

    Sep 21, 2005
  • Archive Re: Star Wars RP!!!!

    "I have many questions, and you have many answers. Conversely, you have many questions, and I have many answers for you, young Evgrisa," He said, sagely. He took the lightsaber, ...

    Sep 21, 2005
  • Archive Re: Star Wars RP!!!!

    Master Starweaver's chamber door buzzed. "Enter" he said calmly. The security guard walked in, followed by a short, muscular girl he had never seen before. She had a barely recognizeable ...

    Sep 21, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: a poem (warning, this piece has a lot of adult language)

    Why DID you write this, Qi? Most of the lines sound like they could have come straight out of Gunnery Sergeant Hartman's (see: Full Metal Jacket), or any other DI ...

    Sep 21, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: storybooks/RPGs/Whateverthey're called now...

    "The Killers" is real fun, Ari. And of course, so is starwars, because, well theres Jedis.

    Sep 20, 2005
  • Archive Re: Star Wars RP!!!!

    "It would be well of you to control your anger, Young one," Master Starweaver said, through the holo link to the knight's living quarters. "Most knights learn this as younglings, ...

    Sep 20, 2005
  • Archive Re: Star Wars RP!!!!

    ((Its about 2300 years before Anakin was born...w00t for the extended universe. To make it easy lets just say before episode I. As an add onto my character, he would ...

    Sep 20, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    10/10 for the last makes one think, does it not?

    Sep 20, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Oh my god becky!

    LMAO!

    Sep 20, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Conversations

    "Yeah, thanks," Ari said. He continued, "But I really wished she was" He stubbed out his cigarette and layed back on the bluff, his legs still dangling.

    Sep 20, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Oh, my G*d

    Sounds rather vengeful to me. But I suppose that justice is also important, so I can't say I don't blame him or that I condemn him for anything. I can't ...

    Sep 20, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Oh, my G*d

    Simon Wiesenthal, the famous Nazi hunter, and founder of the Weisenthal foundation, is dead at 96. :cry: Simon Wiesenthal: "The Conscience of the Holocaust, Dies in Vienna" at 96 Press ...

    Sep 20, 2005


It is better to take what does not belong to you than to let it lie around neglected.
— Mark Twain