User avatar

sabradan

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Our Lord's Son

    I liked it. But I knew from the very begginning that there was going to be some kind of twist. Heh. Anyway, the only critique I can think of is ...

    Sep 25, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Untitled story(very much work in Progress...need ideas)

    Done.

    Sep 25, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Honesty, not always the best policy.

    I agree with ya on that one... Sheesh, have I suffered the wrath of a woman who I've given the truth to one too many times, to risk it again.....*shudders*

    Sep 25, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Untitled story(very much work in Progress...need ideas)

    Well, its meant to be more of a reflective thing, not a narrative of that aspect of his life. Besides, in the camps, you can't get revenge against teh nazis. ...

    Sep 25, 2005
  • Archive Re: Star Wars RP!!!!

    "Is that all you know? Or is there more?" Vico asked, carefully. "This will greatly help the council in our task..." he was interrupted by a buzzing at the door. ...

    Sep 25, 2005
  • Archive Re: Star Wars RP!!!!

    "Evgrisa, this is very good that you can remeber this...but its also very important that you tell me whatever else he was up to...what he did, to whom, with whom, ...

    Sep 25, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: I Will Crit Your Work!!!!

    This is my latest work, and it could use some crits. Thanks. Don't forget Under the Desert Sky, though!!! Please and thank you.

    Sep 25, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Untitled story(very much work in Progress...need ideas)

    Idea: to write a short story/prolouge to my existing story about a jewish settler in Israel in the 1940s before the state was formed, and his role fighting in the ...

    Sep 25, 2005
  • Archive Re: Star Wars RP!!!!

    "So he sent you into the temple," he said, thoughtfully. "To get information. That would make sense....he couldn't dare be found out, but he does know the proper customs," Master ...

    Sep 25, 2005
  • Archive Re: Star Wars RP!!!!

    "Yes, actually, it does," Master Starweaver said. "He is a Jedi with whom I have freindly relations. He will be meeting us at the Jedi Temple, for the council meeting." ...

    Sep 25, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Mills is stalking me!

    That sounds like a good plan,Qi. I must try that.....

    Sep 24, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: A simple request, all, please listen.

    I was accepted to Bradley, which is a really good private Liberal Arts school, renowned for journalism, which is my major. But it costed too much, and the scholarship I ...

    Sep 24, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    Heh... I'm not going to comment, as it wouldn't be like me. All i'm going to say is... I wish I either didn't look like I was 11, or that ...

    Sep 24, 2005
  • Archive Re: Star Wars RP!!!!

    "Of course, Evgrisa. In fact, I think I shall join you, for we do have a busy day today. The pilot tells me we should reach Couruscant by early to ...

    Sep 24, 2005
  • Archive Re: The Defenders of Jiran (RPG)

    Captain Jack McMannus heard this captain boasting about how HE had destroyed both ships, all by himself--just his ship and crew. He had originally just come for the booze, and ...

    Sep 24, 2005


The inner machinations of my mind are an enigma.
— Patrick Star