-
Re: The Official Goodbye/Departure Thread
For a variety of reasons, which I do not feel compelled to share, I'm leaving the site. I will be active at the Writer's Society, but YWS and I are ...
Sep 27, 2005 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You.
6/10 for assuming that the Battle of Britain was somehow the end all be all of WW2. You may have fought and won the Battle of Britain all by yourselves, ...
Sep 27, 2005 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)
Joe Garcia of Grateful Dead. But I'm just guessing.
Sep 27, 2005 -
Re: Hello all.
Welcome, Jess!!!! I'm Dan!
Sep 27, 2005 -
Re: Do you think I am Romantic, or a Passionate Nothing?
Well then, good for you. I applaud your willpower. For me, as long as you only have sex as part of a stable relationship, thats good enough. But again, good ...
Sep 27, 2005 -
Re: Do you think I am Romantic, or a Passionate Nothing?
And what, pray tell, is a "good success" for a 15 year old? Please tell me your not having sex... But lines are for tools. The only one that ever ...
Sep 27, 2005 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You.
10/10 for that truley awesome song.
Sep 27, 2005 -
Re: I Hate Emo
I hate emo. It sucks and must die. It screams "oh, woe is me! Nobody understands my upper-middle class teenage problems! Oh no, my girlfreind of 2 weeks dumped me! ...
Sep 27, 2005 -
Re: Do you think I am Romantic, or a Passionate Nothing?
lines dont work....trust me.
Sep 27, 2005 -
Re: The U.S.A
I don't think this is the proper thread to really discuss this, but if you wish, create a thread and there all your questions will be answered.
Sep 26, 2005 -
Re: The U.S.A
Qi, You're dad served four terms in Nam? If so, he has my UTMOST respect. Anyway, I agree with you for the most part, except for this: "The draft is ...
Sep 26, 2005 -
Re: What made you happy today?
Hangin out with freinds and cleaning my dorm. I'm not down with the whole hating America (and Israel, too) and Britain (sometimes), thing period. Its not cool.
Sep 26, 2005 -
Re: Honesty, not always the best policy.
Case in point: A: Does this skirt make my butt look big? B: It's not very flattering on you. Here, try an alternative style/colour/size that might look better. I know ...
Sep 26, 2005 -
Re: This word reminds me of...
Angry
Sep 26, 2005 -
Re: The Defenders of Jiran (RPG)
"So, ya see, laddy, that you didn't do it alone!" Jack said, loudly and drunkenly. "And its a good thing, we helped you, too, isn't it? If we hadn't ye'd ...
Sep 25, 2005
