User avatar

sabradan

  • Lounge, The Re: Screenwriting

    Occasionally.

    Sep 30, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Untitled poem (will be renamed) VERY VERY VERY ROUGH DRAFT

    *This is a VERY rough draft. This is the first time I am writing this, so all the editing, thinking, contemplating, etc. is not done, yet. Thats why I need ...

    Sep 30, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: sorry

    If they HAVENT? Thats weird....well, thats what I get for reading your work, I guess.....

    Sep 30, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: My Critiquing List

    I have two stories I would really appreciate critiques of: One is called: Under the Desert Sky, and its in the "Other fiction" place. You might need to search for ...

    Sep 30, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    Twist

    Sep 29, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: sorry

    Snoink, As much as possible. And I said the short/longish story was long, because the original, before I edited it when I transferrred it to the computer/internet was like, 23 ...

    Sep 29, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    England

    Sep 29, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: I Hate Emo

    Bobo: ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Sep 29, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: I Hate Emo

    roflmao Gal....

    Sep 29, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: i slit my wrists for Jesus

    This was very disturbing....I'm hoping thats what you were aiming for. However, it would be even more powerful in poem format.

    Sep 29, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Google Photo Game

    Dan Sanders: sabradan: two really small cat/lion things. They wouldn't show up when I clicked them. When separated to "sabra dan" I got this:

    Sep 29, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Beet's Portfolio

    I really like "A Soldier's tears". It reminds me of a peice I did a couple years back, on scratchboard. Did you/Do you know the subject, or is it just ...

    Sep 29, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Beet's Rare HP Fanart ;P

    I really like them alot, especially Lupin and Bella Lestrange. Personally, I always assumed/imagined/thought Tonks had really long hair, but maybe thats just me. My only real "criticism" is the ...

    Sep 29, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: sorry

    Sorry I have to go about this, this way, but I have a few stories on here that I really like and want to work on, but nobody (or, well, ...

    Sep 29, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Campus life

    But I'm still looking forward to the dorms. Then I'll only have one roommate instead of two, and I won't be related to her! You hope....

    Sep 29, 2005


If you're paranoid that you're making your novel worse with each passing decision clap your hands
— Panikos