User avatar

sabradan

  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    Ari: What adjective, then, would you use to describe my large gut? But you.... wow.... Heres more of me:

    Oct 2, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: "We are the knights who say NI!"

    Bobo, even if it were sacreligious, its all in good fun. They don't really mean it.... Every sperm is sacred, every sperm is great if a sperm is wasted, God ...

    Oct 1, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    Noxious, Thanks. And WOW.....:o.....

    Oct 1, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    9/10 because theres something about a girl who likes star trek.... ;)

    Oct 1, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Urban Decay: The Demon War ((Work in Progress))

    Well, the idea behind the story is good, but it needs some work. The Demon War was raging non-stop in a forest just outside Titan City, a large underground storage ...

    Oct 1, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    6/10 because its not necissarily true.

    Oct 1, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Super Size Me!

    I watched it once in my debate class, and it was disgusting, although quite funny. "McGas" and "McNausious" (sp?) were my favorite parts of that movie. But I do still ...

    Oct 1, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: "We are the knights who say NI!"

    Oh man, that is always great. I love it. Probably one of my favorite movies of all time. w00t. Sir-not-appearing-in-this-film Lets not forget the whole scene at the french castle: ...

    Oct 1, 2005
  • Archive Re: Star Wars RP!!!!

    ((Well, I dunno what I should do, I was waiting for Griffonkeepers' character, but it appears he has gone AWOL. Should I write both parts of the conversation, then?))

    Oct 1, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    I have new pics. I sincerely apologize for all the serious ugliness/fatness you are about to witness. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED. Me serving at volleyball Me ATTEMPTING to play DDR....but ...

    Oct 1, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    7/10...Kinda deep

    Sep 30, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: I Hate Emo

    Gal, you're right. I didn't see the link. If it really was that disgusting, you did the right thing. I thought, from the way it was stated, that it just ...

    Sep 30, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: I Hate Emo

    Gal, I'm not trying to pick a fight or anything, but well, ummm....If he didn't know or mean for it to contain the word gay in a derrogatory manner, well, ...

    Sep 30, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Hey, I'm Ivan and i was linked here by a good friend of mine. i can't wait to meet some new people - some of my absolute favorite books include ...

    Sep 30, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The U.S.A

    Iraq and Afghanistan are two COMPLETELY different situations, whatsarashsaid. I'll run down the situations one by one, in no particular order: Afghanistan: Osama bin Laden used the Taliban-controlled

    Sep 30, 2005


'They are afraid of nothing,' I grumbled, watching their approach through the window. 'Together, they would brave Satan and all his legions.'
— Emily Bronte, Wuthering Heights