User avatar

sabradan

  • Archive Re: The Greatest Treasure

    (Lets get this back up and running, yeah?)

    Jul 17, 2007
  • OOC Archive Re: GT Character Thread

    So, uh, lets get this thing back going, eh?

    Jul 17, 2007
  • Archive Re: E.A.G.L.E.s Part II

    FYI, this is primarily focused towards myself, Dono, Grif, MetalHead, and Adam_Atlantian. But others, if they can prove themselves, are welcome.

    Jul 17, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: I've adopted a llama

    Me gusto mucho! You really like yourself? (It should be gusta, not gusto). Too bad you can't adopt a platypus. Yes, I do like myself.

    Jul 16, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You

    8/10 Deep. And very true. Just a question, does that come from the qu'ran or something simliar. The torah? Actually, it came from the movie "The Blues Brothers" You are ...

    Jul 16, 2007
  • Archive Re: E.A.G.L.E.s Part II

    I was thinking we should start it up again/something similar as to the EAGLEs storybook we had going on. I'm looking to keep this an "invitation only" or at least, ...

    Jul 16, 2007
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: The Break In: a YWS fanfiction [Part Two added]

    I think there should be something more about CCF. After all, you mentioned it, yet did not expand on it at all. CCF must be mentioned.

    Jul 16, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You

    5/10 I'm sure it means somehting to you, but to me its just kind of boring and blase. And seems very southern.

    Jul 16, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: I've adopted a llama

    Is it cesar or Caesar? :lol: Friends, romans, countrymen, lend me your livestock.... :lol: No, its Cesar, with the "e con accento". Its Spanish. After all, Llamas are native to ...

    Jul 16, 2007
  • Archive Re: New Storybook Idea: Demon Slayers

    ...tentatively interested. Also, this sounds kinda like a warhammer 40k rip-off.

    Jul 16, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    1/10 huh? I might just be bias for what you said to baroness ink, full metal alchemist is awesome. Cry me a river. Anime is lame. You get a 6/10 ...

    Jul 16, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    1/10 Anime sucks. Still.

    Jul 16, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    7/10 This from a lebanese! (Well, I think I remember you saying you're lebanese) ahaha, cool. See we CAN put our political differences aside, haha. Anyway, I have to give ...

    Jul 15, 2007
  • WRFF Archive Re: Critique Shop - Open

    Don't critique posts in the lounge. If it was meant to be critiqued, It would have been posted in the Literary forums. xD heehee As for Magicman and Claudette trying ...

    Jul 15, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    5/10 Average. As for your comment about mine bieng "weird", its the symbol for Tzavah Hagannah L'Yisrael, or Tzahal. Or, in English, the IDF, Israel Defense Force. Which I will ...

    Jul 15, 2007


Parentheses I'm walking back home now though so( Ellipsis Ellipsis ellipsis
— chrysanthemumcentury