User avatar

sabradan

  • Lounge, The Re: Oh, my G*d

    Crysi, I'm sorry, really I am, but I just had to say something. I mean, she baisically came out and said that nazi hunters are bad, but nazis who murder ...

    Oct 4, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Oh, my G*d

    *frowns* you have to look at it from the point of view of the Germans. Did they really have a choice? Wasn't it, to a great extent, brainwashing? Yeah, it ...

    Oct 4, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Rosh HaShannah, Jewish new year

    On this eve of Rosh HaShannah (Jewish New Year), I wish everyone to have a sweet and happy new year full of Joy and Happiness. SHANAH TOVAH UMETUKAH. To all ...

    Oct 3, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: BWAHAHAHA

    And Qi did smite the wasp, with smiting powers granted from the LORD. And the wasp was smitten, and it never again was seen alive again. AMEN. eh, that kinda ...

    Oct 3, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What made you happy today?

    It's Rosh HaShanna (a very important Jewish holiday) today/tomorrow, and I found a really old tape of my dad's. Its of a classic singer in contemporary Israeli classic music. I ...

    Oct 3, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Laws In Your Country

    Hawk, what do you mean for "defence"?

    Oct 3, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: person above ya! #3

    ^^ apparently doesnt like 1337 speak. haha.

    Oct 3, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    MAZAL TOV! *breaks out liquour and celebrates random happy moment in strangers' life*

    Oct 3, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: audition

    Good luck and G0d bless. Break a leg, as they say.

    Oct 3, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    7/10 just because.

    Oct 2, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: I Hate Emo

    well, its quite simple really.... its a combination of style/lyrics (i.e. OMG MY GIRLFREIND DUMPED ME I WANNA DIE!!!!!) Type things, and that they are overall overly EMOtional, thus, emo. ...

    Oct 2, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: (Deleted).

    I have to agree with Chevy and Bubblewrapped. The rhyming takes away from the power of the poem. Remember--poems don't have to rhyme to be powerful.

    Oct 2, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Untitled about London bombings

    While I don't agree with the political connotations of the peice, it is very expressive and well done. GOOD JOB!

    Oct 2, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: please God

    My only critique is that the spanish really doesn't translate what you are saying in the English. I hope that you weren't trying to translate with la espanol, porque no ...

    Oct 2, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Laws In Your Country

    Illinois statues: Drinking/Consumption or purchase of Alcohol: 21 Cigs: 18 Driving: 16 Lotto: 18 Enjoyin a gentleman's club: 18 Well, um thats it, I think.... Israel Drinking/Consumption of or purchas

    Oct 2, 2005


Resistance is futile.
— The Borg