User avatar

sabradan

  • Lounge, The Re: The Official Goodbye/Departure Thread

    Hahaha, Plebes. You guys have funny terms for your recruits. heh. Bye Ari. Now, repeat after me, "Hoo-ah!" See if you can shoot your sister's gun...:D

    Oct 14, 2005
  • Lyrics Re: New Beginning

    This is my first song Im posting. Im not very good at lyric writing, so be gentle! chords are G, Em, C, G, and D and the order changes around ...

    Oct 14, 2005
  • Lyrics Re: Suicide With A Butter Knife

    I have a fever and the only prescription is more cowbell.

    Oct 14, 2005
  • Archive Re: Star Wars RP!!!!

    Master Starweaver and Grif Sylver bowed their heads as they stood in the center of the council. "Greetings, Masters," He said. "Greetings, Master Starweaver, Young Sylver," said one of the ...

    Oct 14, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Has anyone else...?

    I dont really watch tv. Not because I don't like it or whatever, but because I don't have one.

    Oct 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    Jack, you need to find a good Jewish yenta to force too much too good food down your throat. You are too skinny, as in, that can't be healthy!

    Oct 14, 2005
  • Archive Re: Star Wars RP!!!!

    ((sorry, I've been busy)) Master Starweaver and Grif Skyler walked back towards where Evgrisa was standing. "Evgrisa, this is Grif Skyler. He was my padawan, until a few years ago," ...

    Oct 14, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Let My People Stay

    LET MY PEOPLE STAY There is a place on the Mediteranean where I learned to walk, run and ride where I experienced love, loss and life Here I was born, ...

    Oct 13, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Untitled poem (will be renamed) VERY VERY VERY ROUGH DRAFT

    I revised it. Heres the new one: LET MY PEOPLE STAY There is a place on the Mediteranean where I learned to walk, run and ride where I experienced love, ...

    Oct 13, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Tomb Stone Inscriptions

    "On my death, I bequeath to you this knowledge: The fact that life is hard, yet too soon passed"

    Oct 13, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Nationality

    So, you live in Bangladesh?

    Oct 11, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Nationality

    Whats Bengali?

    Oct 11, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Nationality

    Hehe! I'm a mutt! Mostly Jewish, but thats a religion, so I don't know. I refuse to say American. I REFUSE!! Yep, I have no heritage.. Bieng Jewish is also ...

    Oct 11, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Its that time of year again....

    I don't know if I'd be able to do ample enough research on that topic....

    Oct 11, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Its that time of year again....

    Alright guys, So I need to choose a topic for my Intro To American Government and Politics course. There really aren't any restrictions, so long as the topic is somehow ...

    Oct 11, 2005


something I have been thinking about ever since I saw the Super Mario Bros movie is how once I took a "what Nintendo character are you" quiz and I got Waluigi.
— Elinor