-
Re: GOD BE PRAISED!!!!
THE WHITE SOX ARE GOING TO THE WORLD SERIES!!!!! FOR THE FIRST TIME SINCE 1919!
Oct 17, 2005 -
Re: GOD BE PRAISED!!!!
SOX WIN! SOX WIN! CHW:6 LAA:2 Final. Discuss.
Oct 17, 2005 -
Re: Star Wars RP!!!!
"This knowledge is most disturbing," Master Landu said, levelly. "But, as long as Orith did not teach you the Dark Side, we can trust you and your information, I believe" ...
Oct 16, 2005 -
Re: Are Rules Meant To Be Broken?
You can disagree all you want, Bobo, but that doesnt make you right. Dr Martin Luther King, Jr, once said (more or less, I cant remeber the full quote) "It ...
Oct 16, 2005 -
Re: Tomb Stone Inscriptions
I will have a 100-line epic poem proclaiming my glory to the generations to follow. :lol: :lol:
Oct 16, 2005 -
Re: Are Rules Meant To Be Broken?
I think Nikki's real question was "what laws should be broken?", or "what is your opinion on gay marriage?" Then she should've said that. My view on breaking laws is ...
Oct 16, 2005 -
Re: School fights
Usually if people make fun of me, I'd just turn it into a joke instead of getting pissed off. Or maybe I'd make it sound threatening. Like if I was ...
Oct 15, 2005 -
Re: Star Wars RP!!!!
((Fontroy, please please please, use spell check and proper grammar. I don't care if you're scottish, or welsh, or whatever. You speak English. Use it correctly.))
Oct 15, 2005 -
Re: I'm bored
Blow s**t up.
Oct 15, 2005 -
Re: I'm bored
rob a bank
Oct 15, 2005 -
Re: Star Wars RP!!!!
Master Landu spoke to Evgrisa, "What else have you learned from Darth Orith, young one?" he asked, cautiously. "Surely he did not take you as an apprentice?" He said, raising ...
Oct 15, 2005 -
Re: Star Wars RP!!!!
Master Starweaver spoke, "Darth Vengeance? Here? On Couruscant? And I didn't sense him? How can that be?" he asked, worried. His mind was racing, on all the possibilities of his ...
Oct 14, 2005 -
Re: Star Wars RP!!!!
((Welcome!)) Master Starweaver spoke again, saying, "Master Landu, I urge you take her information. It may prove very useful. Then, when you see her potential with force, you may wish ...
Oct 14, 2005 -
Re: Is zero tolerance the answer??
Umm...Zero tolerance is a tool of authouritarian governments who want to attempt to control society. Screw it. I do what I want. As Dr. King said, "If a law is ...
Oct 14, 2005 -
Re: School fights
I have, unfortunately been in many fights, for various reasons, all except one was self-defense. Usually they were because someone called me a "dirty Jewbag" or "Christ Killer" or, "Kike" ...
Oct 14, 2005
