-
Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)
steroid-filled fish?
Oct 19, 2005 -
Re: GOD BE PRAISED!!!!
Chicago Cubs are my fave. Thats only because i went to see them play when i was in Chicago..got myself a keyring. XD. Should've gone to a Sox game. Sox ...
Oct 18, 2005 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)
Can't see em, Ari. Anyway, Crysi/Bobo, I wasn't angry with what Crysi or whatever, and I have noting against gay people. One of my really good freinds in this dorm ...
Oct 18, 2005 -
Re: Star Wars RP!!!!
((just cuz you're not a jedi doesnt mean you have to or should quit the game, Fontroy))
Oct 18, 2005 -
Re: Star Wars RP!!!!
((The point of the matter is that English is his mother toungue. He should be writing and spelling better than I. He doesn't however, and English is my SECOND language)) ...
Oct 18, 2005 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)
I'm taken, I'm taken, I'm taken... :P He's gay, He's gay, He's gay.....
Oct 18, 2005 -
Re: GOD BE PRAISED!!!!
If you don't like Baseball, I suggest you go repent for your sin immediately. hahaha.jk.
Oct 18, 2005 -
Re: Please read my work!!!
You have to read others' work and crit it before you post, preferrably. And DEFINATELY before people will crit your work. Sorry, its just proper netiquite.
Oct 18, 2005 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)
I positive HE has a great time Ari. I know I would if I were in his situation. ;). Im sure you scared your dad too, if just a little. ...
Oct 18, 2005 -
Re: Star Wars RP!!!!
((Run on sentences hurt my brain, Fontroy))
Oct 17, 2005 -
Re: Tomb Stone Inscriptions
"Be Ashamed to die until you have won a victory for mankind"
Oct 17, 2005 -
Re: GOD BE PRAISED!!!!
Baseball
Oct 17, 2005 -
Re: GOD BE PRAISED!!!!
Yes, they do.
Oct 17, 2005 -
Re: Killer Paper Pile
Screw Martinis. LETS DO SHOTS!
Oct 17, 2005 -
Re: Killer Paper Pile
What? No guns? *Grabs miniaturized travel-armory, and brings it back to normal size* C'MON BOYS! GRAB A GUN! *grabs IMI Galil AR2, locks and loads* LETS DO IT!!!!!!
Oct 17, 2005
