User avatar

sabradan

  • Archive Re: Star Wars RP!!!!

    Master Starweaver deactivated his lightsaber, and took the hood off of his head. His smirk turned into a huge grin, baring his teeth.

    Nov 17, 2005
  • Archive Re: Star Wars RP!!!!

    ((Sorry I've been absent so long. Welcome to the newbies. And if you're not star wars literate, I too can help)) Master Starweaver was on Korriban, in the main city ...

    Nov 16, 2005
  • Research Archives Re: Bleeding Information

    They ALWAYS tell you "your going to be okay" Even if you have a very slim chance of actually survivng.

    Nov 16, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the "Custom Rank" Above You.

    9/10 do walruses purr? 9/10 yes they do, and you'd know that if you'd watch "Stewie Griffin: The Untold Story"

    Nov 1, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Magic: The Gathering

    I used to play. A LOOOOOONG time ago. I think I might still have my decks, but I have since forgotten all the rules, and have no interest in re-learning.

    Nov 1, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Happy Halloween!

    I LOVE Halloween. Tis one of my favorite holidays. Along wiht the "Jewish Halloween", where you dress up and get really really really drunk. :D I am handing out candy ...

    Oct 31, 2005
  • Archive Re: Star Wars RP!!!!

    ((My mistake, I thought you were Darth Vengeance)) Grif flew into Vico Starweaver with the aid of the force, and the two flew into a wall. With the aid of ...

    Oct 31, 2005
  • General Articles Re: The life of an Irish teenage girl(me!)

    Don't you speak English in Ireland, as like, the national language? Hasn't Irish not been the national language of the Emerald Isle since the British Invaded anc colonized?

    Oct 30, 2005
  • Archive Re: Star Wars RP!!!!

    Master Starweaver was running into the bay where he had followed the sith. Grif Sylver was behind him. As they ran in to the cargo bay, they saw a Sith ...

    Oct 30, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Lick A Member!

    This thread will soon deteriorate and be soo wrong, on sooo many levels.....

    Oct 29, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Girls tease, A rant

    Ooh I love to tease..... NOT NICE. :x

    Oct 29, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Nazi Popstars (I think this is meant to be funny...)

    I'm a gun maniac! If they hatew you, then too bad for them. If the pull a gun on you, blow their head off. Get my perspective a little better ...

    Oct 29, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Happy Halloween!

    I shall be going to many partoes and get all sorts of messed up. ;D. I shall also be dressed up, as Shaft. Can ya dig it?

    Oct 29, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Nazi Popstars (I think this is meant to be funny...)

    Wow didn't expect so many replies to it!! Hadn't read the lyrics yet but that stuff is >>>RANK

    Oct 29, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Test

    I liked the style and structure, but the imagery just wasn't there for me. Could you please try working on your diction perhaps?

    Oct 29, 2005


These were autumn mornings, the time of year when kings of old went forth to conquest; and I, never stirring from my little corner in Calcutta, would let my mind wander over the whole world.
— Rabindranath Tagore, The Cabuliwallah