User avatar

sabradan

  • Lounge, The Re: College

    1. Scholarships are your best friend. 2. So are comfort foods. Do what makes you feel good, because chances are you're going to get very stressed with the application process ...

    Jul 27, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows

    Jules, that's just ridiculous. Anyway, I just finished it in 6 hours. Tried to pace myself so I could savour it. There's some horrible sad moments, I came close to ...

    Jul 27, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Harry Potter & Inheritance- Opinions Wanted!!

    My good friend, Harry Potter came out when I was in grade 4, and I do know they are easy to read. But the point I was getting across (this ...

    Jul 27, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Shelter Skelter

    Told you B/W would be better.

    Jul 25, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: alternative history OR how the wooden horse never came to be

    All I can really say on this, Snoink, m'dear, is that this was HILARIOUS. My only real critique is maybe instead of saying "she promptly shot at dawn" SHOW us ...

    Jul 22, 2007
  • Archive Re: Harry Potter

    Eh, I guess I'll try it out for a bit. I can always quit, right? Name: Jack Townsohn Age: 17.5 Gender: M Year: 7 House: Gryffondor Wand: Oak, 14 inches, ...

    Jul 22, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Nine dollars; you're rich!! :D Actually it was 12...just some you can't see in that picture.

    Jul 22, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Shelter Skelter

    Let me start out by saying that for a first attempt, this is very good. Now, on to the critique! 1. While this pic has a lot of interesting individual ...

    Jul 21, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Please excuse the poor quality. This was taken with my freinds' Blackberry. Make money, money, make money MONAY!

    Jul 21, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Where was this photo taken? The scenerey is lovely.

    Jul 20, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: How Long?

    As soonas I get te book (Which may take a while, as I forgot to reserve a copy) I'll probably breeze through it in a few days.

    Jul 19, 2007
  • OOC Archive Re: GT Plot Discussion

    At least you don't have summer school to worry about. I have five days of school for the whole month for a new credit English course. Basically, new credit courses ...

    Jul 18, 2007
  • OOC Archive Re: GT Plot Discussion

    *raises sword in salute* I'm here. But there will be times when I will be less active, as I work four days a week as well as school, so yeah. ...

    Jul 18, 2007
  • Archive Re: E.A.G.L.E.s Part II

    I agree.

    Jul 18, 2007
  • Archive Re: E.A.G.L.E.s Part II

    Of course not. I didn't mention you? I could've sworn I did, haha.

    Jul 17, 2007


You're given the form, but you have to write the sonnet yourself. What you say is completely up to you.
— Madeleine L'Engle, A Wrinkle in Time