User avatar

sabradan

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Religious Hatred

    You NEVER shoot a man with a bomb strapped to his chest. First off, it could be C4, in which case, you'll only set it off. Second off, he could ...

    Nov 18, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: The Techie Gospel

    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THATS GENIUS!!!!!!!!

    Nov 18, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: If YWS ever goes down for a long time....

    Nov 18, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Capitol Dome (pictures!)

    Great shot of the National Mall

    Nov 18, 2005
  • Research Re: American War of Independence (or Revolution ... )

    AP US History, eh, Mesh? Man, those were some good times. I could've gone in deeper, but I felt that Jack just wanted general overall history, not indepth histories of ...

    Nov 18, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Student Loans

    Is the government program's website, it will tell you some, but not necessarily good, information..

    Nov 18, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Religious Hatred

    Civil liberties are slowly being reduced after the 7/7 bombins in London. I guess that is as expected. But I refuse to believe ID cards will be anytning but expensive ...

    Nov 18, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Religious Hatred

    No sab, the dual citizenship does. I disagree. But then again, we never agree on anything, so it doesnt really matter. Gal, so you're saying that incitement to violence should ...

    Nov 17, 2005
  • Research Re: American War of Independence (or Revolution ... )

    However, if you want answers in more plain English, here it goes: 1. Before the French and Indian war (when England won Canada) the colonies were left alone and werent ...

    Nov 17, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Religious Hatred

    And on the charge of me being a biggot, all I have to say is that I am far from a biggot. I may have personal qualms with the religion ...

    Nov 17, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Religious Hatred

    Fine, you wan me to use another example? No problem. It was just an example. Heres another: If a group of Jews wanted to plot to overthrow the United States ...

    Nov 17, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Piecings and tattoos...

    I have my left ear peirced once. I am thinking about getting a couple more, but only on the ear/eyebrow. In Israel, like pretty much every girl has their nose ...

    Nov 17, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Religious Hatred

    On Christmas--The early Catholic Church stole Yuletide traditions from the early pagans and found some way to "christianify" them to convert the pagans, and as can be evidenced by the ...

    Nov 17, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The tables have turned (Men's rights, anyone?)

    I dunno waffles, that might be kinda hard..... Basically, my thing is this: Equality and equilibrium of the sexes is good, even mixing traditional gender roles is good. As long ...

    Nov 17, 2005
  • Research Archives Re: Bleeding Information

    Yea, but something tells me, if I have a huge gaping hole in a part of my body and am flooding the area with my own blood, common sense would ...

    Nov 17, 2005


A wizard is never late. Nor is he early; he arrives precisely when he means to.
— Gandalf