User avatar

sabradan

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Rap is...

    I agree with Bobo, and Qi. Rap IS music, just most of its pretty bad. Although, I do like Kanye West (some of his songs are pretty good), Tupac and ...

    Nov 29, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Are Antidepressants given too freely?

    more or less, yes. For example, I have a very slight case of clinical depression, and my doctor wanted me to see a shrink for it. The shrink didn't help ...

    Nov 28, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Thou shalt not worship another Idol

    Fontroy, I think your thinking of the FIRST commandment. "I am the LORD your GOD, and thou shalt have no other gods before me"

    Nov 28, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Your idols(People you look up to)

    From the political/philosophical side of things: Musically: - Al Stewart - the Eagles - Paul Simon - (there are so many more I like) YES! You have great taste in ...

    Nov 28, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Outcasts?

    I'm an an extent, definately, Well....maybe not OUTCAST, per se, but more of just a weird dude. And as far as arabs/lebanese guys bieng stupid or not liking books, im ...

    Nov 26, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The United States of Canada

    We wouldn't merge. Don't kid yourself. If canada and the united states were ever to become one, it would be the direct result of a hostile takeover. We'd invade/take over ...

    Nov 26, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    Hunter: Yeah, but the "six-pack" (HAH!) means zilch as soon as someone around 160 pounds (about 30 pounds more than me, now) shows up. SK: :) Ah, the but word ...

    Nov 26, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: about a greek quote

    either Socrates or Plato. Not sure which one though.

    Nov 26, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Best Thanksgiving Food?

    I like turkey. And this thing my mom makes....its got apples, cranberries oatmeal and brownsugar,

    Nov 25, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Harry Potter Meets the Ordo Hereticus

    With the flamer, purify the unclean -We will purify

    Nov 25, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Harry Potter Meets the Ordo Hereticus

    Im currently reading "Bleeding Chalice" definately a good read.

    Nov 24, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Student Loans

    fafsa bases your loan on how much money your parents have, and are making. And assumes that they can live on white bread and mayonase while you're in college- that ...

    Nov 24, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Rap is...

    Rap isn't music, but that doesn't make it any less good: it's poetry, I think. I don't like 'gansta' rap, no, but there are some types of rap I applaud ...

    Nov 24, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Harry Potter Meets the Ordo Hereticus

    hahaha. I think only you, Jack, and I will appreciate that, though... DIE HERETICS!!!!!

    Nov 24, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Today Is My 16th B-day

    Well, I guess its a good thing my dad sold my car when I went to college, isn't it?......just kidding... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

    Nov 18, 2005


Yewis superiority!
— Several authors from the auspicious site.