User avatar

sabradan

  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    It is a little disorienting having the horizons change like that, nevermind suddenly being completely submerged. The water was cold, which made it that much more fun. However, I did ...

    Dec 1, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Dirk and his Squigs

    Why does he have a shield? Is it fer bashin' da big 'uns 'eads in?

    Dec 1, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: When did you start doing THAT?

    I went to class.

    Dec 1, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Peace or Freedom?

    Freedom.

    Dec 1, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: For if you feel in need of love...

    I love your siggy.

    Nov 30, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Bill Brasky!!

    Bill Brasky masturbates with sandpaper! Bill Brasky eats pizza with pepperoni and bullets! TO BILL BRASKY!

    Nov 30, 2005
  • Archive Re: Star Wars RP!!!!

    ((sorry I've been gone. Busy with school and such)) Master Starweaver heard the speeder bikes before they arrived near enough to see. Then, he said to Grif Sylver "Grif, I ...

    Nov 30, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Clash/Ramones

    The Clash. Hands down.

    Nov 30, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Bobo's pencils

    Whatever source I used to learn how to draw breasts must have done them large, because I can't seem to get them right at a normal size. I'm trying, though, ...

    Nov 30, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: !!

    OOGA BOOGA

    Nov 30, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Are Antidepressants given too freely?

    Ah, America, one Nation under the influence. America is definitely far too over medicated, and a big percent of those medications are anti-depressants. Let's face it, we have a medication ...

    Nov 29, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Rap is...

    OMG Zel you are so friggin insane. Rap originated in Jamaica. It is a style of its own. The blues, jazz, and rap are all styles that originated with primarily ...

    Nov 29, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Best Thanksgiving Food?

    Ham, turkey and mashed potatoes...mmmm. (Potatoes: The vegetable from heaven) technically, potatoes aren't vegetables, they're starches.

    Nov 29, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Scan 003

    teach me how to draw people. PLEASE!

    Nov 29, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Are there differences between Canadians and Americans?

    Rei (and other Canuks): Why do you hate America? (I'm being sarcastic) But seriously though. We are two different countries. In some ways, we are very similar, in others. very ...

    Nov 29, 2005


There are darknesses in life and there are lights, and you are one of the lights, the light of all lights.
— Bram Stoker